Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to skip one rank very quickly?

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boosting Grifball or playing Firefight Arcade are your best options. For more info, see this thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/495001-supers0ak-ftws-guide-to-boosting-halo-reach/

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Firefight Firefight Firefight.
Alternatively if you have the resources, Grifball Boosting.

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Firefight Firefight Firefight.
Alternatively if you have the resources, Grifball Boosting.
inafter supers0ak
and if you have anymore questions, could you please just post a list of them in one thread? This is your third so far.

Holy Shampow

Holy Shampow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well basically what they said(the most easiest way not to get banned or anything).

But if your up to the risk, which I can say I've NEVER been caught, simply boost with a challenge or two ONE TIME EACH then, after you did them and reset them, go play a quick game legit(I recommend Living Dead, they go by fast). Or Grifball, doesn't matter.

I

iMr Cryptic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys and yes i have Challenged boosted before but got banned from earning credits for 2 weeks and if anyone would like to host a griftball boosting lobby send me a friends request (iMr Cyptic) and next time im on playing Reach I will boost for sure. :smile:

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys and yes i have Challenged boosted before but got banned from earning credits for 2 weeks and if anyone would like to host a griftball boosting lobby send me a friends request (iMr Cyptic) and next time im on playing Reach I will boost for sure. :smile:

Go on over to the boosting and matches section to increase your chances of recruiting other players.

Top Bottom
Login
Register