Reaction score
Supported Platforms
- Xbox
- PC
- PS3

Major Features
- Resize any gsc to be any size
- Rename any gsc to be any size in length
- Easily make a common.ff file from any size mod, even menus as big as Elasticity and Project x 2.0

Note
I am not updating this project and have given up on it. If you find a bug or something doesn't work, I will not fix it. However, it is in a very stable state. PS3 fast files will have the most issues.

Watch this for instructions on how to use the tool. I convert Elasticity source into a PC common.ff

[Click here to view this link]
The scan will show malware only because the file is protected with enigma software.
More info about the protection here: https://enigmaprotector.com/
Virus Scan

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Supported Platforms
- Xbox
- PC
- PS3

Major Features
- Resize any gsc to be any size
- Rename any gsc to be any size in length
- Easily make a common.ff file from any size mod, even menus as big as Elasticity and Project x 2.0

Note
I am not updating this project and have given up on it. If you find a bug or something doesn't work, I will not fix it. However, it is in a very stable state. PS3 fast files will have the most issues.

Watch this for instructions on how to use the tool. I convert Elasticity source into a PC common.ff

[Click here to view this link]
The scan will show malware only because the file is protected with enigma software.
More info about the protection here: https://enigmaprotector.com/
Virus Scan
I already have this, but it's my favorite ff editor. Is there any changes from the one on Youtube?

A

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already have this, but it's my favorite ff editor. Is there any changes from the one on Youtube?
This one is the most up to date version, it has a ctrl + f search feature in the textbox. I cant remember if I updated my yt link?

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
This one is the most up to date version, it has a ctrl + f search feature in the textbox. I cant remember if I updated my yt link?
Oh yeah, then this one is newer. The link on youtube was a dropbox link and was also down if I remember correctly.

C

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Reaction score
Awesome share, thanks for this man!

1337tehLOLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad it doesn't open WAW multiplayer patches or Cod 4 patches for Xbox. I'd say this is a good release if it worked for me. I'm glad it works for you though. And i know you won't fix anything on it like you said so.

P

ParseJS

Reaction score
Mind releasing on GitHub so the community can push updates for you?

Top Bottom