What's new

Working FAST CHARGE UNLIMITED RIPPER

Proxy

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as is stacks the CaC then it is possibe to get heatwave in it. Btw are you talking about ps4?
Yes

Proxy

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
Sin$
Patch came out TODAY PLEASE CHECK IF ALL GLITCHES STILL WORK including this one please
This still works just checked and heatwave is still not patched 
Could you tell us how you did it or leave a link to a video if you used one

This is an old video of the method i used and uploaded it but im pretty sure this one is patched.

Proxy

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
Sin$
I got one method in mind but not sure if it will work.
1. Start bo3 offline and connect your controllers, start the game
2. Join a friend with a different controller and when you start do step 3
3 With one controller (not sure what one) you need to go to edit preset classes and hover over perk 3
This works on XOne im pretty sure i saw a guy do a post about it but didn't want to copy it

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got one method in mind but not sure if it will work.
1. Start bo3 offline and connect your controllers, start the game
2. Join a friend with a different controller and when you start do step 3
3 With one controller (not sure what one) you need to go to edit preset classes and hover over perk 3
This works on XOne im pretty sure i saw a guy do a post about it but didn't want to copy it
On the ps4 the game doesn't load like it does on the xbox. It kicks you off the perk into the multiplayer menu or main menu. Either way, the game locks and you are unable to put in button inputs until it's done loading into yor friend's game

Proxy

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
Sin$
On the ps4 the game doesn't load like it does on the xbox. It kicks you off the perk into the multiplayer menu or main menu. Either way, the game locks and you are unable to put in button inputs until it's done loading into yor friend's game
Yeah i just tried it and unfortunately there is not stack for ps4 at the moment...

Proxy

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the xbox one stack still working after the new update?

LuisX

LuisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
6/5/2018 and I still have heatwave in all my classes. With 6 perk and 6 attachment super class. on PS4. Feelsgoodman. Also Rk5 as primary with 6 attachments..

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
6/5/2018 and I still have heatwave in all my classes. With 6 perk and 6 attachment super class. on PS4. Feelsgoodman. Also Rk5 as primary with 6 attachments..
Wow. I went on black ops 3 yesterday for the first time since last December and only to notice that all my classes were reset apart from the KN44 with all 6 perks and attachments. The other classes had the guns removed but I still had the glitched wild cards so unfortunately I can't get 6 attachments. Oh well.. At least everything didn't get wiped.

Top Bottom
Login
Register