What's new

Working FAST CHARGE UNLIMITED RIPPER

P

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
This only works for the people with heatwave in their tactical slot who use unlimited ripper
1. Use a class without heatwave until your ripper charges
2. When your ripper charges, change class to your heatwave class and both abilities should be charged

J

Jacobramsey141413

Reaction score
The unlimited ripper glitch still works????

J

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know a method? I had heatwave using the campaign menu scroll method. Prestiged because I desperately needed unlock tokens and lost it.

S

SimpIicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's not been patched yet, this also works on Xbox One if you have heat wave in class already!

Do you know if it's still possible to do the heat wave class glitch still?

P

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Do you know if it's still possible to do the heat wave class glitch still?
I tried for a friend the other day but couldn't get the UI stack to work, so I'm not too sure!

S

SimpIicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried for a friend the other day but couldn't get the UI stack to work, so I'm not too sure!

Okay i'll look around and see if there are any ways to actually get it working!

B

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also had heatwave but after the previous update it disappeared. So is there a new way to do this?

P

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
I also had heatwave but after the previous update it disappeared. So is there a new way to do this?
Mine didn't disappear after the most recent update, that's how I've still got it. And if I want to use it on another class I just copy it, I also have 6 perks on each class from the last UI glitch, not sure about a new way though!

M

Mrtaximankevin

Such Premium
Reaction score
Update notes claim heatwave glitch was patched

N

NovaOg33

Reaction score
I dont think its possible to have heatwave in ps4 since there is no ui stack. It is possible on xbox though

N

NovaOg33

Reaction score
Yes 

There are afew ways to stack but im not sure that you can get heatwave with them
As long as is stacks the CaC then it is possibe to get heatwave in it. Btw are you talking about ps4?

Top Bottom