Tutorial Farm Your Own BA Tokens EZ

• Thread starter Chump Norris
  • Start date
  • Views 2,670
C

Chump Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must delete your BL2 Patches to farm tokens with these saves. To delete them go to Game Data in the XMB and delete Borderlands 2 Additional Content.

These saves should work for and PS3 and any Account without needing to re-sign.

Last night I was testing to see the fastest way to actively farm tokens ended up with a Siren that now has these challenges glitched.

Slag Licked - Has Skin Reward
Corroderate - No Skin Reward
I Just Want to Set the World on Fire - Has Skin Reward
Gun Slinger - No Skin Reward
Heal Plz - No Skin Reward

http://www.mediafire.com/?iemvva01crvc2rc

I would just use the Heal Plz glitch because it doesnt build up skins in your backpack.

Just kill the Warrior then run into the lava to lower your health run out and let it fill back up.

If you get bored and want to use another method to farm Terramorphous has been modded to lvl 452 so use him.

If you want to AFK farm use:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t3de8yhpd4tmnv6

Builds tokens slower but you dont have to do anything just load it up and walk away.

Last edited:
D

dandierchalice4

Reaction score
I deleted my additional content, copied saves over and they load perfectly. Unable to gain any ba rank though. I loaded the afk one and got nothing. I loaded the active farm one killed warrior did lava trick and got no ba tokens. In my challenged it says the hlz plz is complete cause I did it on another character already is that why? Need help Plz.. Didnt want to delete all that content for nothing

B

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two different files that need to be deleted. If just the Additional content was removed it will not work. There is another file for Updates as well. I made that mistake when I did this glitch. I am not sure if the same thing is happening to you or not but worth while to check.

Top Bottom