Farcry 2 Map Editor 1.3 - 360D

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by SSM, Jul 22, 2009 with 4 replies and 943 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Heres a tool me and my friend Kriz made. You can edit the Map Name, View it's image, Edit it's author. This was remade 3 times due to dotnetbar being gay. Please say thanks! Make sure you have a KV.bin somewhere on your computer, this program needs it to resign your map. Once resigned you can inject. Also keep the dotnetbar in the same directory as the program for it to function correctly.

http://www.filefront.com/14096369/FC2%20Modder%201.3%20-%20360D.rar

• Like Like x 1
  2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Have you found anything else to mod in Far Cry 2 yet? My friend owns it and I don't he always asks me if I've 'researched' and FC2 mods and I'm always telling him I don't own it but it never really sinks in, every modder knows the feeling that if they can mod the n00bs think anything is possible by them lol.

3. andys365

andys365 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where do I find the Far Cry 2 maps on my MU or HDD? I cannot locate it...

4. Harjan

Harjan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah i've been looking for some far cry mods aswell for the last few days. and been trying some things myself , but havent found anything yet.

@Andys365 :
    on HDD just got to partions 3 - content - then the profile you saved the maps on - and then just the far cry 2 folder cant remember the name of the folder, but if you open it up in xport it will say (farcry2) right behind the name of the folder. and in there you will find the maps and savegames.

5. Doodle313

Doodle313 Enthusiast

Ratings: