• Thread starter ma37icws
  • Start date
  • Views 1,464
M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trying to iso mod Farcry 2, and I was looking through the default.xex, and I think ive found some things that resemble dvars, heres a copy paste from a section of the xex:

Code:
UseAimingHelpers    Machete MachetesUnlocked    PartnerMissionUnlocked  UseSubtitles    UseRoadSignHilight  UseCompassMiniMap   BuddyWagerInfo  Display the buddy wager ingo    DisplayAILimitInfo  Display the number of active AI IgnorePlayer    The ai will ignore the player.  ai_ Gamepad_vibration   Gamepad vibration on/off.   HelpCrosshair   Enables/disables use of the crosshair to aim.   Smoothness_Ironsight    Mouse 'smoothness' to add precision when aiming in ironsight.   Smoothness  Mouse 'smoothness' to add precision when aiming.    mouse_  UseMouseSmooth  ControllerLayout    Indicates which controller layout number to use.    BrightnessCalibrated    Indicates if the brightness has been calibrated.    InvertSticks        Indicates if the movement thumbstick is the left or right thumbstick.   gamepad_    Invert_y    Invert_x    Sensitivity Look sensitivity global.    Sensitivity_y   Look sensitivity in y.  Sensitivity_x   look_   Look sensitivity in x.  AllWeaponsUnlock    Unlock all weapons at the bazaar.   UnlimitedReliability    Sets the unlimited reliability cheat.   UnlimitedAmmo   Sets the unlimited ammo cheat.  GodMode Sets the god mode cheat.    cheat_  DelayShadowMovement

There is ALLOT more than these btw, Does anyone know how I would be able to "run" these dvars?, there doesn't appear to be binds or anything to do with buttons.

Any help will result in +rep :smile:

.Paradox

.Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always wondered this, is it at all possible to mod Farcry 2 on retail, such as campaign or possible user map details?

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I like how people take their 'knowledge' of CoD and apply it to every single game

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I like how people take their 'knowledge' of CoD and apply it to every single game

I was originally looking for the key they sign their savegames with, then I found these, things like these arnt in a xex of a game like halo that doesnt use dvars.

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was originally looking for the key they sign their savegames with, then I found these, things like these arnt in a xex of a game like halo that doesnt use dvars.

I'm pretty sure all games have strings.

Top Bottom
Login
Register