• Thread starter UMadBrolKThxBai
  • Start date
  • Views 4,146
U

UMadBrolKThxBai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[Anchor]Top[/Anchor]There has been a lot of the same questions floating around on the forum about the double xp promotion. So I thought I would post the rules and FAQ's from there website here to help cut down on the confusion. If there are any questions not answered here please feel free to ask and I will add them here.

Use the following links to aid in navigating:
[goToAnchor=Rules'']Rules:[/goToAnchor]
[goToAnchor=Codes'']Find Codes[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=Double'']Get Your Double XP Time[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=ID'']Apply Toward Gamer ID[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=Bonus'']Special Double XP Bonuses[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=Cards'']Trading Combat Cards[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=Restrictions'']Special Double XP Bonus Restrictions[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=Prizes'']Sweepstakes and Prizes[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=FAQ'']FAQ's:[/goToAnchor]
[goToAnchor=GQ'']General Questions[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=CQ'']Code Questions[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=RQ'']Registration Questions[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=SQ'']Sweepstakes Questions[/goToAnchor]​
[goToAnchor=PQ'']Prizes Questions[/goToAnchor]​

[Anchor]Rules[/Anchor]
Rules:
These are the rules posted on the rankedupxp website.

FIND CODES:[Anchor]Codes[/Anchor]
• PURCHASE SPECIALLY MARKED MTN DEW® AND DORITOS® PRODUCTS.​
• LOOK UNDER ORANGE MTN DEW® BOTTLE CAPS AND ON SPECIALLY MARKED DORITOS®​

PACKAGES FOR A UNIQUE 10-DIGIT CODE.
• FOR MORE DETAILS ON WHERE TO FIND CODES, CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL RULES DOC.​

[goToAnchor=Top'']Go To Top[/goToAnchor]

GET YOUR DOUBLE XP TIME:[Anchor]Double[/Anchor]
• GO TO THE PROMOTION HOME PAGE​
• ENTER CODES, AND YOUR DOUBLE XP TIME WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT.​
◦ AMOUNT OF DOUBLE XP TIME PER PRODUCT​
• MTN DEW® 20 OZ. BOTTLE = 15 MINUTES​
• MTN DEW® 12-PACK = 45 MINUTES​
• MTN DEW® 20-PACK FROM WALMART = 90 MINUTES​
• 32 OZ. OR 44 OZ. MTN DEW® FOUNTAIN CUPS = 15 MINUTES​
• 2.125 OZ. OR 2.875 OZ. DORITOS® BAGS = 15 MINUTES​
• 11.5 OZ. DORITOS® BAG = 45 MINUTES​
• FAMILY SIZE 17 OZ. DORITOS® BAG FROM WALMART = 90 MINUTES​
• POWER BONUS (ANY MTN DEW® AND DORITOS® COMBINATION) = 15 MINUTES​
• SEE ALL PRODUCTS​

APPLY TOWARD GAMER ID:[Anchor]ID[/Anchor]
• GO TO THE "MY 2XP" TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD​
• SELECT THE TIME TO APPLY​
• SELECT GAMING PLATFORM​
• ENTER YOUR GAMER ID, AS DOUBLE XP TIME WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE GAMER ID YOU SELECT.​
• IF NO GAMER ID HAS BEEN ENTERED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD, XP TIME WILL BE FORFEITED.​
• YOU MAY APPLY UP TO 24 HOURS OF DOUBLE XP PER GAMER ID.​

SPECIAL DOUBLE XP BONUSES:[Anchor]Bonus[/Anchor]
• POWER BONUS:​
◦ ENTER BOTH A MTN DEW® AND DORITOS® CODE TOGETHER TO GET A POWER BONUS.​
◦ 15 MINUTES OF XP TIME WILL THEN BE AWARDED DURING A SINGLE REDEMPTION SUBMISSION.​
◦ CAN ONLY BE AWARDED ONCE A WEEK​
• COMBAT CARDS:​
◦ EACH TIME YOU ENTER A VALID CODE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A CALL OF DUTY®: MODERN WARFARE® 3 COMBAT CARD FEATURING SPECIAL CONTENT, SUCH AS NEW WEAPONS, CHARACTERS, MAPS, PERKS AND STRIKE PACKAGES.​
◦ 15 COMBAT CARDS OVERALL – THREE INDIVIDUAL SETS OF FIVE CARDS EACH (MTN DEW® SERIES, DORITOS® SERIES AND CALL OF DUTY®: MW3 SERIES)​
◦ SINGLE SET COMPLETION BONUS:​
• 15 MINUTES OF XP TIME WILL BE AWARDED UPON THE COMPLETION OF AN INDIVIDUAL SET OF COMBAT CARDS.​
◦ ALL THREE SETS COMPLETED BONUS:​
• 45 MINUTES OF XP TIME WILL BE AWARDED AS A BONUS UPON THE COMPLETION OF ALL THE THREE SETS OF COMBAT CARDS.​

TRADING COMBAT CARDS:[Anchor]Cards[/Anchor]
• TO TRADE COMBAT CARDS, GO TO THE "MY COMBAT CARDS" TAB ON YOUR DASHBOARD.​
• CLICK AND DRAG ANY CARDS YOU WANT TO DROP OR REQUEST FOR TRADE TO THE BOXES ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN THAT SAY "TO DROP" AND / OR "TO PICK UP".​
• COPY THE WEBSITE URL YOU SEE ON THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN ON THAT PAGE. YOU CAN POST THIS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ONLINE MESSAGE BOARDS AND EVEN VIA EMAIL IN ORDER TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE PROMOTION, AND TO FACILITATE YOUR TRADE REQUESTS.​
• YOU CAN ONLY REQUEST CARDS YOU DON'T HAVE.​
• WHEN A TRADE OFFER GOES THROUGH, YOU WILL DROP THE CARD OFFERS AND PICK UP THE CARD REQUESTED.​
• TO MANAGE YOUR COMBAT CARD TRADE OFFERS, GO TO THE "COMBAT CARD EXCHANGE" TAB ON YOUR DASHBOARD.​
◦ TO REVIEW AND ACCEPT / DENY OFFERS SENT TO YOU, LOOK AT YOUR OFFER INBOX AND SELECT "REVIEW".​
◦ TO MANAGE OFFERS YOU'VE SENT TO OTHER USERS, LOOK AT YOUR SENT OFFERS SECTION AND SELECT "VIEW", "UPDATE", OR "REMOVE".​
◦ TO SEE YOUR CURRENT AND SAVED TRADE LIST, GO TO THE TRADE LIST SECTION OF THE PAGE AND SELECT "VIEW".​

RESTRICTIONS:[Anchor]Restrictions[/Anchor]
• EACH GAMER ID CAN ONLY ACCUMULATE UP TO 24 HOURS OF XP TIME.​
◦ TO SEE HOW MUCH DOUBLE XP TIME YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED, VISIT THE "MY DOUBLE XP TIME" TAB ON YOUR DASHBOARD.​
• PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY REDEEM A TOTAL OF 750 CODES.​
◦ TO SEE HOW MANY CODES YOU HAVE REDEEMED, VISIT THE "MY DOUBLE XP TIME" TAB ON YOUR DASHBOARD.​

PRIZE ENTRIES:[Anchor]Prizes[/Anchor]
• EACH TIME YOU ENTER A VALID CODE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE ONE (1) PRIZE ENTRY GOOD FOR ONE (1) ENTRY IN THE DRAWING OF YOUR CHOICE.​
• TO SELECT YOUR PRIZE ENTRIES, GO TO THE "MY PRIZE ENTRIES" TAB ON YOUR DASHBOARD.​
• VIEW AND SELECT THE PRIZES YOU WANT TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN.​
• FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PRIZE ENTRIES, SEE OFFICIAL RULES.​

[Anchor]FAQ[/Anchor]FAQ's:
These are the FAQ's posted on the rankedupxp website.

GENERAL QUESTIONS[Anchor]GQ[/Anchor]
1.What is the "Rank up Your Game" Promotion and how do I play?

"Rank up Your Game" is an online code-based sweepstakes promotion. Consumers enter a code found on specially marked Mountain Dew® and DORITOS® products to earn XP minutes and to enter for a chance to win prizes. To play, go to www.dewxp.com and follow the online directions to sign-in or register. Each time an eligible individual logs onto the Website using their e-mail address and enters a Code, the Participant will automatically receive the amount of XP minutes associated with their Code and will receive one Prize Entry good for one entry into one sweepstakes drawing of their choice.

2.Who is eligible to participate in the "Rank up Your Game" promotion?

Promotion is open to legal residents of the U.S. residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are seventeen (17) years of age or older at the time of entry. For complete details regarding eligibility, please see the Official Rules. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Game is rated "M" for Mature. May contain Blood and Violence.

3.When can I play?

"Rank up Your Game" promotion begins October 10, 2011 at 12:00:01 P.M. ET and ends December 31, 2011, at 11:59:59 A.M. ET. Codes are available as long as supplies last.

CODE QUESTIONS[Anchor]CQ[/Anchor]
1.Where do I find codes?

Look for a unique ten (10)-character alphanumeric code (each, a "Code") underneath orange bottle caps on specially-marked 20 oz. bottles of Mountain Dew products and 12-pack Cartons of Mtn Dew®, Diet Mtn Dew® and Mtn Dew® Game Fuel®. Participating 20 oz. bottle brands include: Mtn Dew, Diet Mtn Dew®, Mtn Dew Code Red®, Mtn Dew Game Fuel®, Mtn Dew Live Wire®, and Mountain Dew Voltage®. Codes can also be found on: (i) specially marked 2.125 oz and 3.375 oz. bags of DORITOS® NACHO CHEESE, DORITOS® FIERY FUSION™, DORITOS® PIZZA SUPREME and DORITOS® COOL RANCH® flavored Tortilla Chips while supplies last and for a limited time in some markets; (ii) 3.375 oz DORITOS® BATTLE BLACK PEPPER JACK flavored Tortilla Chips found exclusively at participating Wal-Mart Stores, while supplies last; and, (iii) on specially marked 11.5 oz. bags of DORITOS® NACHO CHEESE and DORITOS® COOL RANCH® flavored Tortilla Chips in Target stores, while supplies last. MEGA XP Codes can be found on specially-marked regular Mtn Dew® 20-packs and specially-marked 17 oz. bags of DORITOS® NACHO CHEESE flavored Tortilla Chips found exclusively at participating Wal-Mart Stores, while supplies last. Not all brands and package sizes may participate or be available in all areas. In addition, Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to distribute Codes at various times throughout the Promotion Period through additional means which may include, but not be limited to, the following: (a) on game cards distributed at select sampling sites and events, (b) by e-mail to online subscribers of Mountain Dew DEWsletter (subject to the terms and limitations set forth in such e-mail); © on promotional Fountain cups; (d) by text message to consumers who have opted to receive information about Mountain Dew promotions via text message.

2.How do I get a "Rank Up Your Game" Code without purchase?

To receive one (1) free game piece and a copy of these Official Rules, while supplies last, send your name and complete address postmarked on or before December 16, 2011 to:
Dew XP Promotion
P.O. Box 760017
El Paso, TX 88576-0017
Limit one (1) free game piece request per hand-addressed stamped outer envelope.

3.How do I enter my Codes?

To enter your Code online, log on to the Website and follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears and click "submit". Each time you enter a valid Code into your Account during the Promotion Period you will receive the amount of XP minutes associated with each Code and will automatically be credited with one (1) Prize Entry good for one (1) entry into one (1) sweepstakes drawing of your choice. Codes can be entered on the Website until 12/31/11; at that time, the XP minutes will be transferred automatically to the Gamer ID last used on the gaming platform chosen by the Participant. If no Gamer ID has been entered during the Promotional Period, XP minutes will be forfeited.

4.How Do I transfer XP Points to my Xbox? Do you "activate" when I load up MW3?

You can transfer your XP minutes to Gamer IDs for Xbox 360 and PS3. Once you have banked your XP minutes via the website, you will have to purchase the game and log into multiplayer mode to activate your Gamer ID in Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3. You will then have to go into the microsite to "push" their time to a Gamer ID. When you go back into multiplayer, your XP time will begin for the amount pushed to your Gamer ID.

5.What if I have XP ready, but don't want to use it? When does the clock start, is it only during game play?

You can bank your XP minutes on the website. It is up to the Participant of when they want to push/apply their XP to their Gamer ID.

6.Can I use multiple Gamer IDs?

Yes, you can apply XP minutes to multiple Gamer IDs, but each Gamer ID you apply time to must already be activated in COD:MW3 multiplayer mode. There is a limit of 24 hours of XP minutes to each Gamer ID.

7. If I hit 24 hrs (before I use 750 codes) ...then use 2hrs playing... can I bank 2 more hours worth of codes or once I hit 24hrs. that's it for the entire period?

Each Gamertag is only allowed to accumulate 24 hours MAX of double XP time for the entire duration of the program. If you use those two hours, you cannot bank another 2 hours. Each Pepsi Account Member can bank in excess of 24 hours of XP Time (there is no limit to the amount of XP time a Pepsi Account Member can bank). But when it applies to a Gamertag, there is a maximum cap of 24-hours of XP Time per Gamertag.

8. Will combat cards be given at special times during the promotional time period?

One (1) combat card is issued per Code entered. This card will be randomly applied to the users trading card collection.

9. Will the card trading take place on the DEWXP website or on the XP?

The Combat Card trading takes place directly on the www.rankupxp.com site (promotional site where you enter your codes).

10. How many sweepstake prizes can I win?

There are 7 different prizes in total that you can enter for a chance to win.

11. Is this set up for US residents only?

Yes, this is for US residents only who are at least 17 years old.

12. Can I enter codes under more than one (1) ID/Account?

No. You can only have one (1) ID Account. Limit one Account per person. Each Code can only be used once, subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code, will be void. A maximum of 750 Code entries per person/Account throughout the Promotion Period.

13. Can I enter or use my codes on any other sites?

No. Codes are only accepted at www.dewxp.com.

14. I got a message saying I've exceeded my total Account limit for Codes. Why?

You can enter a maximum of 750 valid Codes per person throughout the Promotion Period.

15. Do I need to keep my Caps/Codes once I enter them?

It is suggested that you hold onto the Caps/gamepieces for your records.

16. Where can I view the Codes I've entered?

The "Dashboard" section of the Website will record all transactions within your Account, including Codes entered, XP minutes and Prize Entries redeemed. When logged onto your Account you can check your Account History for balances and details.

17. My Code is not being accepted online, what can I do?

Please ensure you are typing the Code correctly and not transposing characters (like a zero for an O). Your Code may have been previously entered already.

18. I received a notice saying my account is frozen. What do I do?

If you receive this notice, your Account will be unfrozen within 24 hours. You may have entered too many invalid codes.

19. I am having trouble reading the Code on my game piece. What should I do?

If you cannot read the Code, call need toll free number -1-888-962-6287.

REGISTRATION QUESTIONS[Anchor]RQ[/Anchor]
1. How do I register for the Promotion?

Go to www.dewxp.com (the "Website") during the Promotion Period and follow the on-screen instructions to register for the Promotion. Use your valid e-mail address along with a complete, valid name, address, phone number, password, and date of birth to set up your free Promotion account ("Account"). If you are not an existing Account holder, follow the instructions to register for the Promotion. Registration includes having a complete and valid postal mailing address (street/city/state/zip code) and phone number on file in order to be contacted by mail in the event you are selected as a winner in a sweepstakes. Every Participant will be required to register on the Website. In order to redeem your XP minutes, you must also have an existing Gamer ID associated with a gaming platform (including paid subscription, if applicable) such as Xbox Live or PSN.

2. I received a message saying my email address is already in use. Why?

If you've previously registered or created an Account with a Pepsi or Mountain Dew brand site, you should be able to sign-in using your valid email address and existing password.

3. Why do I have to register to participate in this Promotion?

The Promotion requires registration in order to deliver prizes and contact potential sweeps winners.

4. How can I update my personal information or my Account?

If you wish to update the information associated with your Account, please visit - https://account.moun...update?ctc=100. Sign-in with your email address and password. You will be able to update your personal information as needed.

SWEEPSTAKES QUESTIONS[Anchor]SQ[/Anchor]
1. How many sweepstakes drawings will there be?

One (1) drawing from each prize category is scheduled to be conducted on or about January 2, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received for each drawing.

2. Can I enter multiple Codes into one drawing?

Yes. You can enter as many Codes as you have available in your Account Balance into one or many sweepstakes.

3. Can I enter into more than one drawing in one day?

Yes. You can enter into as many drawings as available to you.

4. I've entered my Codes into a drawing and want them back, can I pull them out?

No. Once a Code is entered into a drawing, it cannot be retrieved.

PRIZE QUESTIONS[Anchor]PQ[/Anchor]
1. What are the odds of winning a Prize?

The odds depend on the number of entries received for each drawing.

2. What are the prizes?

All prizes are listed in our Prizes page. You can also find the Prizes with values in our Official Rules.

3. Is there a limit on prizes?

Yes. Limit one (1) prize per person for each prize offered throughout the Promotion Period.

4. Are there any age restrictions on prizing?

Most prizes you must be 17+, however the Elite one year subscription prize, you must be 18 years of age.

5. How is the Jeep® delivered?

The Limited Edition Jeep will be shipped to a local dealer. Vehicle includes standard features; any additional options are winner's responsibility. Winner will be required to personally retrieve the vehicle from a local dealership, near the winners home, as determined by Sponsor and may need to provide valid driver's license and proof of insurance/registration. Failure to accept possession of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification of availability may result in prize forfeiture.

6. Is the Jeep completely free or do I have to pay taxes?

Prize winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the retail value of the prize. The approximate retail value of the prize is $45,075. Further, Custom Jeep vehicle Prize must be accepted "as is". Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes, insurance costs, surcharges, registration, title, and license fees and other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle.

7. How will I know if I am a prize winner?

Potential prize winners may be notified by mail/and or email at the address provided at the time of registration on the Website. Each potential Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release within ten (10) days of the attempted winner notification. Jeep prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit within seven (7) days) of the attempted winner notification (as indicated by the date referenced in the notification letter). Failure to return the Affidavit within ten (10) days (or in the case of the potential Custom Jeep prize winners within seven (7) days) may result in Prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected.

8. How long does it take to receive the prizes?

The prize delivery will take approximately 8-10 weeks for delivery. Please allow 10-12 weeks for Jeep delivery.

9. How do I obtain a winner's list at the end of the promotion?

You may obtain a winner's list of prizes valued at over $25 at the end of the promotion by sending your request to: DewXP Winners List, P.O. Box 758997 El Paso, TX, 88575-8997. All requests for winner's list should be post marked no later than December 31, 2011.

Credits:
http://www.rankupxp.com/HowItWorks/
http://www.rankupxp.com/FAQs/

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
If you ask for a pin, the less chance you have of getting one. Plus, please give credit, as this is mostly Copy/paste.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
That is a very well put together post. However, you can just tell people to go to rankupxp.com and read the rules. If they are too lazy to do that, then that's their problem.

Top Bottom
Login
Register