• Start date
  • Views 1,518
S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the most common Errors I experienced while Jtagging

Nandpro says "Could not detect flash controller"

Check your wires / U might need to fit a switching diode on Pin 11 on your xboxboard, NOT on your LPT! / Select Normal/SPP mode in BIOS for LPT / If nothing helps give XP a go
After Flash Red/Green lights (Christmas Lights)
You didnt disconnect your Xbox from Power long enough after Flash / You forgot to insert rawkv.bin (use nandpro lpt: -w16 rawkv.bin)
After Flash E79
Check your Jtag wires / Try soldering the old Jtag (3 x 330ohm)
After Flash E71
E71 stands for Fail flash. So what i did was, first flashed the XBR without KV and Config injected, then flash KV and Then config.
So 1. nandpro lpt: -w16 xbr.bin 2. nandpro lpt: -w16 kv.bin 1 1 3. nandpro lpt: -w16 config.bin 3de 2

After Flash 3 Rrod / 0022
You bridged something, resolder! / If u have a zephyr, try the falcon image
Flashd back to Original nand but its not working
You need to remove the Jtag wires to get the box working with the original nand

I take no credit for this, I have just made a JTAG ERROR FAQ based on other poeples problems and fixes :smile:

S

Straighthate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupiditility said:
You didnt disconnect your Xbox from Power long enough after Flash / You forgot to insert rawkv.bin (use nandpro lpt: -w16 rawkv.bin)
Just lettin you know you forgot to put in the solution in this one =)

S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats because I couldn't find it, or inserting the rawkv.bin fixes it :smile:
Like I said, ive just put this together from other peoples problems and their solutions. I personally have never had any problms with my jtag (lucky me)

S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow buddy, seriously? I hope n00b infracts you. Your post has absolutly NOTHING to do with my thread at all and worst of all, YOU SENSE MAKE NONE WHILE TALK LIKE THIS DO YOU. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Top Bottom