• Thread starter MeestaBojangles
  • Start date
  • Views 454
M

MeestaBojangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
feel free to post offers if you want him.

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
550k thats a joke right ? 100k should be more than enough 500 now that is just being greedy

M

MeestaBojangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
550k thats a joke right ? 100k should be more than enough 500 now that is just being greedy

But your offer of 50k for Fantasy Willis 99 over is not a joke? And I'm greedy for not accepting that? Ok.

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
considering that players no matter who they are sell for 30k , my offer of 50k seemed more than fair for that player now 550k for one player get out of here with that nonsense i don't need him that bad even if i do have 1 million in coins to spend i will find one cheaper so its cool man good luck with try to sell him

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
considering that players no matter who they are sell for 30k , my offer of 50k seemed more than fair for that player now 550k for one player get out of here with that nonsense i don't need him that bad even if i do have 1 million in coins to spend i will find one cheaper so its cool man good luck with try to sell him
No dude. You'd be lucky if you got him for 600k. Ever since he stopped appearing in packs, I've seen people buy him for 1.2 mil+.

M

MeestaBojangles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No dude. You'd be lucky if you got him for 600k. Ever since he stopped appearing in packs, I've seen people buy him for 1.2 mil+.

I'm glad there are people with actual brains in the MUT forums. Let's see the idiot's counter-argument to that.

Meloo

Meloo

New York Knicks
Donator Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
actually Willis is worth 750k, Webster 1 million You wont get low balled on mut forums.

W

WWWWV

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What you guys don't understand is that you should never pay that much for a card, you should always try to permanently lower the price of the card by low-balling.

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad there are people with actual brains in the MUT forums. Let's see the idiot's counter-argument to that.
its cool man i was able to trade 2 marino's for willis and webster so again good luck with your rip off of a sell. you should really watch what you say on the site cause all it will take is just a couple of complaints for flaming and your done . so there is no need to call me an idiot cause i for one have been here long enough to know only an idiot would pay that price for some stupid card that is clearly way over priced no matter what you say

Top Bottom
Login
Register