Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Solved Family sharing

Discussion in 'Xbox One Support Archive' started by AzzidReign, Jan 29, 2019 with 2 replies and 198 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzzidReign

AzzidReign My body is ready for Se7enSins v8 Administrator

Ratings:
    I've never really had to this but I'll be setting this up for my receptionist so she can play a game her grandkids like (and she likes too lol).

So, her grandkids and her daughter will be in town tomorrow. Do I just need to have the daughter sign into their gamertag on my receptionists Xbox and set it to home? I've tried doing this for a friend where he would use my gamertag so he could play on Live (his subscription had just ran out) and every time he would turn his Xbox on, it would auto sign into my account and kick me off. Is there a way to avoid this?

2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    You need to have your account on the other Xbox set as home and their account on your Xbox set as home I believe.

For the sign in issue, you just have to pick which account it auto signs into or if you even want it to auto sign in. Go to settings, account, sign-in, security & passkey. Then go to instant sign-in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    AzzidReign

AzzidReign My body is ready for Se7enSins v8 Administrator

Ratings:
    That's pretty much what I ended up doing today! Thanks!