What's new

Mobile FalloutModder (Fallout Shelter Tool)

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be pretty cool to change the appearance of dwellers so I hope that can be added in.
Actually almost done with that. Problem with dwellers is if they are descendants they might not take the new changes

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New Version Release: 1.0.3.0

Simple updates. Changes can be made to Hair Style and also The Editor Breaking Lunchboxes have Been Fixed (Thanks to ThePlayer for making me realize this exists)

T

ThePlayer

Reaction score
Sin$
New Version Release: 1.0.3.0

Simple updates. Changes can be made to Hair Style and also The Editor Breaking Lunchboxes have Been Fixed (Thanks to ThePlayer for making me realize this exists)
Nice! i was able to edit the save now, thank you very much!

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hair Patch fixed. Thanks to Crucial Dude for pointing it out. Now just need screenshots of all the facial mask.

S

Snamor

Reaction score
Sin$
Love this tool. Could you add the ability to mod the beards and mustaches? Also to add special things to dwellers like Three Dogs glasses. Please. Tell your wife that I for one am very happy she didn't kill you and just let you code. LOL

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love this tool. Could you add the ability to mod the beards and mustaches? Also to add special things to dwellers like Three Dogs glasses. Please. Tell your wife that I for one am very happy she didn't kill you and just let you code. LOL

That's on the todo. I just need to sit here and get screenshots of all the facemask.

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Version 1.0.4.0 Relased:

Finally sat down and added all the beards/mustaches available that I have notes for. Now you can change faceMask for your dweller.

A

Absolutezero

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add the ability to edit our weapons/outfits in our vault inventory?

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add the ability to edit our weapons/outfits in our vault inventory?
Added in update 1.0.5.0:
Also added a contact form for bug request/features.

On the TODO:
Dweller Levels (With Fixed HP)
Remove Rocks
Unlock all Rooms

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the question of the day for those that have downloaded this. Should I keep updating it or end this project since there is a apk editor now?

G

geoff741

Reaction score
Sin$
So the question of the day for those that have downloaded this. Should I keep updating it or end this project since there is a apk editor now?

Keep updating it please, its the best save editor for this game in my opinion and i have 4 of them ive tried

Plus once you ad the ability to mod level and max health I don't know what else there would be left, except maybe mod the quests or whatever they're called, and possibly a way to add non legendarys to your vault. would be cool to be able to gain tons of level ones quickly

Hozzaq

Hozzaq

Reaction score
Sin$
i've been trying to edit it manually, didn't know this exists, i feel dumb :frown:

edit: i got error there is something wrong with the save file...

Top Bottom
Login
Register