Mobile Fallout Shelter Save Editor

• Thread starter Raxdiam
  • Start date
  • Views 14,172
Raxdiam

Raxdiam

Reaction score
Sin$
Since people have been wanting something to modify their save files more easily, I decided to create a (hopefully) easy-to-use application to do so.

This project is still very unfinished. There are things that I wish to add later on, but I figured what I have now would be useful to people.

Screenshots:
1.0.0-1.png

1.0.0-2.png

Download Here (http://raxdiam.com/fosse/)
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...c6036f94c98fea4b8aed3026/analysis/1440452068/
Requires .NET Framework 4.5

If you are having issues with this application, let me know here, or you can PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
LordOfSin

LordOfSin

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's awesome! Thanks I was using the old one last night. I wish you could code it to add items to the dwellers.

N

Nuetronnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the gui tool to decrypt and encrypt after that your editor wouldn't read then

Raxdiam

Raxdiam

Reaction score
Sin$
I used the gui tool to decrypt and encrypt after that your editor wouldn't read then
When you decrypt the save file, paste the json in to this: http://www.jsoneditoronline.org/ and check to make sure there aren't any errors. If there are, see if you can fix them.

Also, the save editor should be able to load .json files as well as the .sav files, and can save as both.

N

Nuetronnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you decrypt the save file, paste the json in to this: http://www.jsoneditoronline.org/ and check to make sure there aren't any errors. If there are, see if you can fix them.

Also, the save editor should be able to load .json files as well as the .sav files, and can save as both.

There's no errors I used my first original save and used the gui tool decrypted it edited it encrypted it andit plays on my phone but now if I go to use it with your editor it won't let me

I made a new save and it worked I decrypted it and then encrypted it without editing and it wouldn't load anymore

Raxdiam

Raxdiam

Reaction score
Sin$
There's no errors I used my first original save and used the gui tool decrypted it edited it encrypted it andit plays on my phone but now if I go to use it with your editor it won't let me

I made a new save and it worked I decrypted it and then encrypted it without editing and it wouldn't load anymore

Well, I'm not really sure why it would do that. Decryption and encryption have been working fine for people so far.
If you want, message me and I can help you further with this problem. I need more information if this is to be resolved.

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Raxdiam Raxdiam all files require a virus scan from VirusTotal.com or a similar site. Please report the thread to be opened when you have a scan.

edit: opened

Last edited:
Strann0

Strann0

Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed that I can Edit a Vanilla save, but when I try to edit an already edited save It says:

"Unable to load Vault1.Sav"
Invalid Fallout Shelter Save File

In other words after I edit a save I can't edit it again :c

Doommarine654

Doommarine654

Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed that I can Edit a Vanilla save, but when I try to edit an already edited save It says:

i have this problem as well but im noticing that it happens once you open a lunch box. but i dont know as to why. because once ive edited it before i load the file i can access it again. but once i used the file and opened a lunch box it was unopenable.

D

destroyerofworlds

Reaction score
Sin$
I had the Invalid Save File error. I figured out that the game/editor does not like the file to be transferred through a USB cable. I set up a FTP server on my wireless router and transferred the file through there and I'm able to edit the file without errors now. I'm not sure if emailing the file would work as well but it might be worth trying out.

I've transferred the file back and forth several times now like this opening boxes and Mr. Handy without issues. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
J

jg1000

Reaction score
Sin$
Since people have been wanting something to modify their save files more easily, I decided to create a (hopefully) easy-to-use application to do so.

This project is still very unfinished. There are things that I wish to add later on, but I figured what I have now would be useful to people.

Screenshots:
1.0.0-1.png

1.0.0-2.png

Download Here (http://raxdiam.com/fosse/)
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...c6036f94c98fea4b8aed3026/analysis/1440452068/
Requires .NET Framework 4.5

If you are having issues with this application, let me know here, or you can PM me.

I wish this worked, but it doesn't. "Invalid Save File error"

Raxdiam

Raxdiam

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish this worked, but it doesn't. "Invalid Save File error"

It does work. If it says the save file is invalid, it's extremely likely that it is, otherwise it'd be able to load it.
Make sure you aren't transferring the save through a USB cable, I've heard that apparently corrupts save files.

X

xman512

Reaction score
Sin$

Same here, once edited, can't be edited again.

T

ThePlayer

Reaction score
Sin$
Same here, once edited, can't be edited again.

to fix this i asked The_midget to look at one of my save files and he found a fix :

New Version Release: 1.0.3.0

Simple updates. Changes can be made to Hair Style and also The Editor Breaking Lunchboxes have Been Fixed (Thanks to ThePlayer for making me realize this exists)

The_Midget

The_Midget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem I think comes from the fact is that the saves become one line once you save it.

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem I think comes from the fact is that the saves become one line once you save it.
They should be one-line, the saves are the base64 encoded, encrypted, and minify'd json.

M

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to do this with bluestacks? because its the only way I can play the game

Top Bottom
Login
Register