• Start date
  • Views 14,169
Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to do this with bluestacks? because its the only way I can play the game
Yeah, you transfer your savegame just like any android device.

M

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you transfer your savegame just like any android device.
well... the problem here is idk how to do that with bluestacks, I was looking but couldn't find anything >< I just sarted using it after I read it could play fallout shelter an lol fallout shelter I kept getting rekt so I got this save editor but haha now I'm here. anyways I hope I figure it out I'm not exactly good at these things

well I found the save file using a bluestacks app as a site suggested but I cant get the save1 file still >< haha this is quite the hassle

Last edited:
robot9706

robot9706

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well... the problem here is idk how to do that with bluestacks, I was looking but couldn't find anything >< I just sarted using it after I read it could play fallout shelter an lol fallout shelter I kept getting rekt so I got this save editor but haha now I'm here. anyways I hope I figure it out I'm not exactly good at these things

well I found the save file using a bluestacks app as a site suggested but I cant get the save1 file still >< haha this is quite the hassle
Make a shared folder on your computer then install ES File Manager in blue stacks. In the Local network tab (or something like that) you will see your computer and the shared folder. So just copy the file from the SD Card to the shared folder on your computer.

Z

zorvok

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I figured out the major issue with the corrupt save files after opening a lunch box. If you max out your stims, and rads. most lunch box's will give you one or both which will put you over 1000. It then appears red in game. If you give some out so you have less then 999 you'll be able to open your save in the editor.

robot9706

robot9706

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I figured out the major issue with the corrupt save files after opening a lunch box. If you max out your stims, and rads. most lunch box's will give you one or both which will put you over 1000. It then appears red in game. If you give some out so you have less then 999 you'll be able to open your save in the editor.
Actually the mayor problem with corrupted saves is caused by empty wasteland expeditions (somehow there is no dweller assigned to the expedition).

J

Junoh

Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I've got the corrupted save problem and I think it has something to do with the resources being above the limit. I had over 999 stims and radaways and my water was over 100000. I'll edit this post if lowering these numbers fixes the problem.

EDIT: Lowering the numbers in-game below the max amount allowed by the save editor fixed the problem. Try this and see if it fixes the problem for you as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register