Fallout: New Vegas Megathread

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as how it's Christmas and some of you may get this game, I whipped this up a few hours ago. It was first posted on a side-project known as Umadmods, but I would feel like a Grinch if I kept this huge thread all to myself over there. But I assure you, this was all hand-typed by me and if you don't believe it, well, SMD. And if you're going to post this somewhere else, give credit to Feyfolken from Se7ensins or Umadmods.

This will be a megathread all about Fallout: New Vegas. If you don't like it, then I will ban you.

Any questions about quests and items can be found on the wikia. Do not ask me how to complete a quest unless the wikia does not tell you.

Table of Contents:
  • Introduction Walkthrough
  • Faction Pros and Cons
  • Endings
  • Companions
  • Unique Items
  • Save Editing/Modding

C

Clarkey10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you talk about easy ways to hack terminals, i find them hard to hack :frown:

Purple Haze

Purple Haze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why, the Admin won't make a FALLOUT section to this site. >_> We need one badly.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why, the Admin won't make a FALLOUT section to this site. >_> We need one badly.
My thoughts exactly. I'd update this thread daily if I knew it was going to get some attention and help people out. But Azzid has his reasons. Don't even bother with a post in Suggestions because there have been a lot of complaints about New Vegas not having its own sub-section. Truth is, we need one.

I hate to give an offsite link but I'm an Admin on a project-site and the Fallout section I run gets literally no attention. If you'd like to contribute a bit, here's the link.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
Bumped with an update.

1/27/11: Added a section for Dead Money and Snowglobes.

ItHurtsWenIWipe

ItHurtsWenIWipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This should definitely be pinned! :wink:
Fantastic work by the way. ^_^

Z

Zamity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you talk about easy ways to hack terminals, i find them hard to hack :frown:

Remove all the duds first. Then take your guesses.
If you don't know what duds are basically in the terminal you find things like <> or () and even []. Anytime you see those you can highlight them like like you would for an actual word. There can be other things inside of them like <!@#> and you highlight it over the "< and >" and it will remove a dud (incorrect word). Sometimes you will get a replenished allowance for tries as well.

FalloutNV Jakob

FalloutNV Jakob

Reaction score
Sin$
I really need some help i am half way through fallout nv and i modded the inventory 3 0r so guns 50000 bottle caps and it crashes when i go over a particular weapon on the pip boy i was wondering if anyone could fix this for me i could sned you the file over email or tutorialize me so i can fix this huge problem...!!!!!!

DukeOmneratrix

DukeOmneratrix

Reaction score
Sin$
the link for the hex editor is down. any chance you could repost the link for it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register