32f0c878.jpg

6601f499.jpg

eded5024.jpg

c317b788.jpg

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:thumbup: Cant wait i was so legit at fallout 3 ill probably run through this whole game in less that a day:tongue: of course ill play it through another 10-15 times

A

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IcLuTcH Zombies said:
:thumbup: Cant wait i was so legit at fallout 3 ill probably run through this whole game in less that a day:tongue: of course ill play it through another 10-15 times

I would bet you a million dollars you won't run through it in a day because I bet it has well over 80 hours worth of game play in it.

Thanks OP, I am real keen to play this game, love the fallout series.

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy 371 said:
I would bet you a million dollars you won't run through it in a day because I bet it has well over 80 hours worth of game play in it.

Thanks OP, I am real keen to play this game, love the fallout series.

thats what people said about fallout 3 and i beat that in 14hr strait play time

it was just main missions then i was sad cause when you beat it you had to start a new game i hope they fix that with new vegas before the 3rd DLC

oo and i hope its more like 5,000 hours that would be a good game:thumbup:

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IcLuTcH Zombies said:
thats what people said about fallout 3 and i beat that in 14hr strait play time

it was just main missions then i was sad cause when you beat it you had to start a new game i hope they fix that with new vegas before the 3rd DLC

oo and i hope its more like 5,000 hours that would be a good game:thumbup:
How dare you leave out the side-quests.

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
0xidium said:
How dare you leave out the side-quests.

dont worry i went back made a new guy a played about 150 hours on him beat everything got every weapon made a cool home in the middle of point lookout (very cozy)

B

bentobox3709

Reaction score
**** yeah, I'm digging those shots, can't wait to play it and see more of what it has to offer.

D

DT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It never gives a release date. I know it's sometime this year, but does anyone have any speculation as to when?

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DT2 said:
It never gives a release date. I know it's sometime this year, but does anyone have any speculation as to when?
they said fall so like november

L

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Omg win. I have over 300 hours on fallout 3 xD, had it since release and its a amazing game. I have over 2gb of saves, and on my current save I have done literally everything there is to do, visited all locations, done all missions, got a ****load of caps etc. I made another game for modding but it gets boring quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom