What's new

Fallout: New Vegas Easter Egg (Some sort of national park)

• Thread starter DEVIL D0G
  • Start date
  • Views 2,238
D

DEVIL D0G

Reaction score
Best way I could think of explaining the place is a national park. There are a lot of animals and bugs there and its a vast area, the way there felt like I was going into a glitch since the way up is a real b**** and then I could see under the rock walls while walking past some of them but now I see its some sort of easter egg. If you go to the Great Khans hideou in the Red Canyon place and go right to the back there should be a very steep hill, it is posible to get up there, then the next steep bit, after that, follow the path but along the way there are a lot of those Casadors I believe they're called. You will need quite a few stimpacks and maybe a couple of companions to help aid you. Its quite a spectacular place when you get to it most of the animals are hostile but Im guessing there will be an easter egg inside this easter egg, I will hopefully upload a video of the place tommorrow but for now, heres a simple pic. :wink:

npegj.jpg

J

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
I need to download this game. XxDEVILxD0GxX you wouldn't have a kreon drive for sale would you.

D

DEVIL D0G

Reaction score
You need a Kreon drive to rip a game. A JTAG can rip a game also, if you want to download and burn, I believe most drives will do it since my normal PC + Laptop burn games fine.

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Cool I was walking up some mountains searching for things I found some bugs. Nothing special, although I have been noticing a few floating trees/rocks here and there. I also walked through wall in one building by the fiends I suppose that's a glitch.

Best way I could think of explaining the place is a national park. There are a lot of animals and bugs there and its a vast area, the way there felt like I was going into a glitch since the way up is a real b**** and then I could see under the rock walls while walking past some of them but now I see its some sort of easter egg. If you go to the Great Khans hideou in the Red Canyon place and go right to the back there should be a very steep hill, it is posible to get up there, then the next steep bit, after that, follow the path but along the way there are a lot of those Casadors I believe they're called. You will need quite a few stimpacks and maybe a couple of companions to help aid you. Its quite a spectacular place when you get to it most of the animals are hostile but Im guessing there will be an easter egg inside this easter egg, I will hopefully upload a video of the place tommorrow but for now, heres a simple pic. :wink:

This isn't an easter egg Jacobstown is there. I am going to it right now for a mission there are lots of pine trees, bighorners, giant mantis, and cazadors. :biggrin:

M

matttm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look in computer manag,emt, you need a dual layer burnere

Top Bottom