All Fallout 76 Beta Starts In October

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by GrayRat, Jul 24, 2018 with 6 replies and 547 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Probably the most talked about game of the recent E3 has been the announcement of Bethesda’s online RPG Fallout 76. Now, its even more exciting to know the game’s beta is set to start from October.

The news came via a forum post on Bethesda.net where the community ambassador gave details about the game’s beta. And unlike other games, it won’t be open-beta.

2. Feyfolken

Feyfolken     VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Several months later and Fallout 76 is looking to be the hottest pile of garbage ever put out by a AAA developer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Atlas

Atlas Fughedaboudit. VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Seems pretty underwhelming to me as well. Basically casual version of Fallout 4 Survival but without cool NPC's to become buddies with, with Destiny-esque quest structure, and forced sharing of the world with randoms online.

I think it will be fun for people who like Destiny or for people who play Fallout because of how the combat plays out. However, someone like me who enjoys Fallout for the lore, quests, and role-playing, it seems like it won't be much fun.

4. Feyfolken

Feyfolken     VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I'm unsure how I feel about the Destiny comparisons; it seems like Destiny has a lot more substance to the world (and is hands-down more fun to play) than Fallout 76.

I just think they've ruined everything they spent decades building up. I'm sure you've seen some of my older articles documenting and criticizing Bethesda over the years. They were getting pretty bad right after Skyrim, but ever since Fallout 4 launched they've just gone further and further down the rabbit hole. It's as if their leadership is sitting around asking everyone at the meeting table, "How can we continue to make everyone hate us?" and they just roll with whatever the worst decision is.

The biggest red flag is undoubtedly their refund policy for products purchased through or redeemed on the Bethesda launcher. Their policy explicitly states that under absolutely no circumstances are they obligated to refund a digital product (of which, most sales will be digital game keys and then downloaded) unless required to by law. So, basically, when all these people realize firsthand the false advertising and that this game came out about 2 years too early on a game engine 10 years too old, they won't be able to refund it ever.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xenofiber

Xenofiber Newbie

Ratings:
    any one know another site that is just dedicated to glitches ot exploits? For 76? Good ol google don’t seem to be pulling anything up.

6. AYYYLMA0

AYYYLMA0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    same, i cant seem to find any site or forum dedicated, theres nothing on se7ensins along with thetechgame and reddit also..

7. Xenofiber

Xenofiber Newbie

Ratings:
    The ones I found on YT seemed to be patched too.