What's new

Discussion Fallout 4: Automatron Coming 22nd March + Trailer Released!

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Fallout 4’s first add-on, Automatron, is almost here, and we’re excited to share the official trailer with you today.

Automatron will be available for download across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on Tuesday, March 22.

In Automatron, the mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons such as the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices! (For characters level 1
Automatron marks the first add-on release for Fallout 4. In April, we’re expanding the capabilities of settlements with Wasteland Workshop, and in May, travel beyond the Commonwealth to Maine for Far Harbor – the largest landmass Bethesda Game Studios has ever created for post-release content. And, that’s just the beginning, with even more add-ons to be released in 2016. Stay tuned for more details on free updates like Survival Mode and the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create mods on the PC and then share and play them across all platforms, including consoles.

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
Is this going to have a story to it?

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
It will have a quest line but I don't know how long it will be.
I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!! f*** The Division I just got into that game finally but I'm about to drop it when this comes out.

M

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Great, I maxed out the 'Lone Wanderer' skill. Hopefully there is some sort of robot that still allows the perk to work, sort of like dogmeat.

Top Bottom