FALLOUT 3 MODS AND TUTORIAL!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Canadian Piro, Jan 19, 2009 with 31 replies and 44,544 views.

Do you think you can create better?

1. yes

15 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Canadian Piro

Canadian Piro Getting There

Ratings:
    OMFG!ARN'T YOU AMAZED IM FINALLY PUTTING UP THIS CRAP!FINALLY!?!?lol....sorry i've been REALLLY sick l8ly.....My apologies!(BTW anyone gonna watch lost season promiere on wednesday??lol.....off topic....)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7iXmVrhvQs]YouTube - Fallout 3 - Xbox 360 Mods[/ame]

I dont want to just give you a mod,that you may like or may not like........or maybe you might jsut be greatful for me posting a mod or this post alone.Sorry.. if I make any spelling mistakes, it's late and I need to type fast(not to mention the key boards darks)

anywase FINALLY HERE YOU GO!

<<<<<<<MOD>>>>>>>>
    Text TuT- First, using a transfer cable and Xplorer360...Load a save. Duplicate an Item by putting an original amount. For Example, A Fat Man with 11 Mini-Nukes. So simply put 11 in Modio and then put in your desired amount (like 1,000,000). After that you can change your name if you want. Last just exit out and inject your save back in your HDD. Don't worry about resigning/rehashing. Modio does it for you. Enjoy!
    Download Modio Here :
    [Click here to view the link]

note you ened "Modio" SO DOWNLOAD IT!

"Modio" can also be sued to mod many other game, including Gears of War 2, which I'm not too fond of so I didn't post anything of the mods for it...

WELL!NOW IT'S UP TO YOU!JUST WONDER WHAT YOU WILL DO NEXT!(Don't forget to thank me! lol.....):thumbup:

DEDICATED TO lost44689

MODIFIED FAT MAN!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-079ko59LQ&feature=related]YouTube - Fallout 3 Best Weapon "Secret Room" Experimental MIRV[/ame]:thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Dude, your head is huge. Did you come up with these mods?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    Embedding disabled by request.

4. III Corbman III

III Corbman III Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I disabled it after this fool posted it. You can still check it out at my youtube channel.

5. OP
    Canadian Piro

Ratings:
    why you disable embed? Thts ignorant.....:ohmy:

lol thank you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7iXmVrhvQs"][/ame]

6. iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney Contributor

Ratings:
    One might say the same thing about someone that, apparently based on their posts, acts like they are the ones who made or participated in the video/tutorial/program, when all YOU did was post a thread on a forum... It's NOT as if you've been holding onto this stuff for some time, when your post comes the day Gametuts publishes this content on Youtube. Unless of course you are a part of Gametuts, and Corbman/Bran please feel free to correct me.

You apparently weren't able to create/share your own content regarding Fallout 3 MODS, if they even existed, almost 3 weeks ago when you created a thread saying you were going to post mod(s) for the game. That thread was of course closed...

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/other-xbox-360-games/118169-xbox360-fallout-3-mod.html

You might want to specifically give credit where credit is due, at the very least. While at the same time NOT acting like you are doing us all a solid.

There is NO point in typing really fast, while not bothering with spelling or grammar, while trying to be the first to post this video and related items before the creators of the content (who post on these forums) have the chance to do it themselves...You did the same exact thing with Gametuts original L4D program... Give it a rest.

All that aside... Another great job by Gametuts. I'll have to give this game a rent when Gamefly eventually gets it back in stock and out of Low Availability. Thanks Corbman.

----

I hope I've not been out of line here, but I just thought it had to be said, regarding the OP. MODS please feel free to DELETE this post. Thanks.

7. TwistedFate

TwistedFate Newbie

Ratings:
    owned lol :smile:

8. OP
    Canadian Piro

Ratings:
    1.never took credit,just posted these things since the / this creator *gametuts*
    who that I think is a(re) great modder(s) since they/he has never posted anything on this site of any mods, so i had so people HERE that dont know of game tuts,can see them,or give them a try.

2.I WAN'T TYPING FAST TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST IT, I WAS TYPING FAST BECAUSE I HAD TOGET OFF OF MY COMP YOU DUMB ***!god you jsu tlike many people I and other hate jump to conlusions...

now i know that ur gonna post somthing on saying how ur right and im wrong....<_<

9. iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney Contributor

Ratings:
    Perhaps, but the inferences are there, and the first reply to this thread even asked as much.

You sure about that?

Corbman's post of the GOW2 Mods: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gears-war-2-discussion/117341-gears-war-2-xbox-360-mods.html

Like I said in my last post, it appeared you were posting these things as fast as possible before Gametuts who are posting on these forums have the chance to post their content if they so choose. I cannot speak for the Left4Dead or COD5 Mods threads, but it appears that you have gotten on the nerves of those at Gametuts. Given that the video had it's EMBEDDING disabled with a confirmation of why that was done by Corbman in this thread.

Givee Gametuts the chance to promote their own content. Since you say you don't like GOW2 they were able to post that video and tutorial themselve's without someone rushing to get the word out. I wouldn't expect them to be creating double posts when you have taken the choice of beating them to it for these other games that they have modded.

I'm simply trying to make the point that if these people post on these forums, then let them post their stuff. At the very least ask them if they will.

Fair enough, but that is no reason to call me names. I was simply pointing out what appeared to be an avoidence of whether or not you had anything to do with Gametuts and the lack of mentioning that this is their content. From what I gather on this forum, its recommended if NOT mandatory to specifically state where you get content from if it is NOT your own, even if you link to an originator's video/tutorial/site.

Now that you may have the time, perhaps you might want to update your original post to specifically state that the content is from Gametuts. You also might want to directly link to the video which now has EMBEDDING disabled.

---

A message for Corbman: I'd recommend REenabling the EMBEDDING of the video. Rather that blocking it because of someone else's rashful decision to take the seat right out from under you all. I'd hate to see others who would properly give specific credit not have the ability to embed the video elsewhere. The more hits, the better. Thanks.

10. DMPM

DMPM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Otaku Se7en is right but thanks anyways, im a noob at this stuff and he explained it in quite a noob friendly way :biggrin:

11. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Very true, but he hasn't made a useful pic by pic tutorial, thats what really gets recognition on Se7en Sins, not claiming to have made youtube videos...

12. DMPM

DMPM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol cool, i have no idea what you meant by that but i am sure i will come across what you mean soon :tongue:

*edit*
    i am an idiot, sorry about retarded coment, i completely understand what you mean..

13. MadGeo

MadGeo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I gave myself some more XP by doing the following

I was messing around with my save, I have 5203 XP points. I loaded it up into Hex Workshop.

I was experimenting with different values. I Selected Tools/Base Converter. Changed Byte Order to "Intel" and Data Type to "float (32)

I entered the 5203 value into the decimal which gave me a hex value of 0098A245. I did a hex search for it and found only one hit for it at offset 89002. So I changed the 0098A245 to 0098F245 which is 7763. Save it and rehashed/resigned.

Load up Fallout 3 and it showed up as 7763. So as I got XP points I got a level up followed by another level up.

I did it again and gave myself up to 15750 XP and I got level up after level up.

I just wish I could find the SPECIAL stats.

14. zadesa

zadesa Enthusiast

Ratings:

No offense but i found them weeks ago, just get all your stats in hex so its like this : 05 05 06 06 06
    or w/e.. then just search and u shud find them, if you dont it means your too far in the game.

15. MadGeo

MadGeo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im gonna have a look for the special stats later. Any tips on how to find the SPECIAL stat as Im sure there are loads of 7s, 1s, 8s etc

I aint far into the game not done many missions.

16. DMPM

DMPM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok, i dont have a clue what you just said little man but it came from the heart...

17. enoop

enoop Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. dynex zombie hunta

dynex zombie hunta Newbie

Ratings:
    :?
    can any of you like explain to me how modding works lol?
    id like to put some skins on some guns on fallout 3 or anything like that

19. lucky257

lucky257 Halo Addict

Ratings:
    cant with this program. i dont think you can w/o installing fallout 3 to youre hard drive

20. shadowboy166

shadowboy166 Newbie

Ratings: