Fallout 3 Glitches, Cheats, Tips

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by TheHeartless, Dec 21, 2008 with 11 replies and 3,318 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    Hey everyone I just bought Fallout 3 the other day, and am loving this game. I've been off the site for a while because of this game. I know some people say that it's too short, but I have been doing all the little extra stuff, and getting as much dialog as possable.
    Anyway
    I was just wondering if anyone knows of any glitches, cheats, or tips for the game. I heard of one where you can talk to some guy at "Paradice Falls" and if you press "A" quick enough then you can keep getting free items.
    Other than that I've heard no more cheats, but I do have a nice tip for anyone that wants to know. Now I only used the "Super Duper Mart", but I guess anywhere would realy work as long as it's not owned by anyone. I find that if you start collecting to much stuff, and don't want to sell it all or just drop it everywhere, it's better to find a place with crates, or something that you can put stuff in. They can hold limitless amounts of items. I just seperate things by Weapons, Aperal, Aid, Misc. I've got tons of things stored up for if I need money later, creating weapons later, or whatever.
    If anyone else knows anything post them here. If I find anything else, I'll make sure to let everyone know. Later I'll post that video of the person at Paradice Falls that you need to talk with.

None of these are me, but things I thought I would post for everyone.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJ1PWkuajo]YouTube - Fallout 3 Item Glitch[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxcV6SITJM]YouTube - Fallout 3 Cheats: Infinite EXP Trick @ Big Town[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpBEAtuWSE]YouTube - Fallout 3 Infinite XP glitch[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZAa93daFiw]YouTube - Fallout 3 - Infinite Caps (BETTER!)[/ame]

This is just some of the things I wanted to post, I'll post some more later, but for now I want to play my game. So hope someone enjoys these.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alexi

Alexi Contributor

Ratings:
    Well, the only thing I can think of that I figured out is hold onto your Nuka-Cola Quantoms and Purifed Waters, as they don't do much for you and save them for quests and getting good karma (if you want to get good karma :tongue:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    Well there are some others that I've found online, but I don't want to check them out yet because there are spoilers with them. So I guess until I beat the game those won't be going on there.
    As for the Exp. Cheat I will say it works well, as long as you take your speech up. Also it helps when you get the perk that ups your total exp gained by 10%, and have the perk that gives you more points to distribute. Also something that might be useful to know if you just keep going and going it won't prompt you that you leveled up until you quit, or thats what happend to me. I saw the exp indicater, but it wasn't moving. I stopped to check my exp and it leveled me up, and I was close to leveling up a second time.

4. Alexi

Alexi Contributor

Ratings:
    This a guide I found on how to get the Experimental MIRV. For those of you that don't know, it's the modified fat man. Be warned though, this video may contain spoilers, watch at own risk.
    I take no credit for this video and I clap for the people over at IGN for sharing this with the public.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnh59URM44A"]YouTube - Fallout 3 - Experimental MIRV Location Tutorial[/ame]

5. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    I've seen people get to the exit of the vault as a baby, but that's as far as I ever see anyone get in one video. Here is my question for anyone, all the way to the exit you can NOT fight, but on the videos that I've watched of the babies in the wasteland they look normal, but short and CAN fight. Are they modding the game or is it once you leave you get the basics? If anyone has done this or knows would like to know. And I'll post a video of how to leave the vault as a baby incase some people don't know(Later though because I'm about to go play the game.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lifXN5rZLj4[/ame]

Well I found a small graphic bug in the game, and was wondering if anyone else has expirenced this while playing. I did the video (sorry for the crappy quality), so if anyone has a question about it feel free to ask.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_RkAbefrfk"]YouTube - Fallout 3 graphic bug[/ame]

6. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    Ok for anyone interested I've found a spot that you can download the PC version of FO3 for free. I don't know how long this will be up because it is a rapidshare download, but here is the site I've found.

[Click here to view the link]

7. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I bought the game on the 23rd. Haven't been able to stop playing. Seriously addicted. But I think I screwed myself out of a quest. :.( I leveled up my character to Level 20 and then started doing quests cause of course it's going to be easier to you than if you were at a lower level. And I've managed to plow through most of them. But I went to GNR after I saved daddy from Tranquility Lane and I did Waters of Life and etc. But when I made my way to GNR, Three Dog didn't give me the Scientific Pursuits quest. Just the GNR one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alexi

Alexi Contributor

Ratings:
    Um Who is this...you've screwed your game. You completed a part of the game you shouldn't have been able to even start until you finished Scientific Pursuits. There's another quest to do before Tranquilty Lane and that is: Scientific Pursuits. But, if you got a the GNR quest, maybe Scientific Pursuits will show up? Sometimes that works.

9. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It didn't show up. I went and talked to Three Dog and he just made me go fetch the dish.

10. Alexi

Alexi Contributor

Ratings:
    Then get the dish and you will get quest.

11. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    I think there are some steps you can skip, because I still haven't found 3dog yet. I went to Rivet City, for the survival guild, and when I spoke to Doctor Li it said that I completed "follow in his footsteps". I never acquired the "scientific Pursuits" mission, but I'm still able to continue with the main quest. So I don't think you messed your game up at all.

12. Poison

Poison Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you want to do these glitches on the 360, you shouldn't apply the patch that went up yesterday. Bethesda fixed most (if not all) of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.