• Thread starter XXSLAYERXX97
  • Start date
  • Views 492
XXSLAYERXX97

XXSLAYERXX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i keep falling through the map at the start of the Online Tutorial. literally right at the beginning of the tut the camera just faces down and falls through the map. could it be a rock star error? i don't know, nothing has been said about it.

this is my 18 time deleting my character, 12 trillionth time linking and un-linking my account, and 7561745175115871651th time doing everything else. Ive done every "fix" thats been posted on these forums, including the most recent that can be found HERE. im out ideas and things to do. ive reset modem/router, cleared cache. joined and left crews and absolutely nothing. i get 1 of 3 things.http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...n-timed-out-universal-updated-method.1047571/

1. Timed out
2. falling through map
3.stuck on "GTA online loading"

this is annoying as sh*t
im about to call rockstar and just take the ban.

T

TDOG219

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happening to me and I can hear the cars and birds and stuff but it just gets bright on the screen than turns to a black screen and repeats the process I'm really wishing someone here will know how to fix this or maybe rockstar fixed it on the 1.09 update that will be coming out shortly

Upvote 0
xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlink your social club character, delete your actual character and then clear cache.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register