What's new

Patched Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike Cheese!

• Thread starter MonzterSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,949
Status
Not open for further replies.
MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$

(Next Gen ONLY)

Follow these steps to successfully do the cheese:
-Go to the side of the hill and pull out your ghost
-Begin to press (summon sparrow button) and turn into the hill
-Your sparrow should spawn inside the hill and outside
-Push (boost button) and it'll put you into the hill
-You'll fall down under the map and you just have to run over to the Warsat and stay there

Last edited:
MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to be a ****, but this had been posted at least 5 times on here and I've been doing it since it was added. I can't believe this is new to you considering how amazing your other glitches usually are. I'm a big fan and I have to say this is really old news. Like 3 weeks.

MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to be a ****, but this had been posted at least 5 times on here and I've been doing it since it was added. I can't believe this is new to you considering how amazing your other glitches usually are. I'm a big fan and I have to say this is really old news. Like 3 weeks.
First I'd like to say thanks for enjoy the content. Second I never said it was new I just posted it because I've known it for a while and since it's the Nightfall this week it's a good time to post it.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
First I'd like to say thanks for enjoy the content. Second I never said it was new I just posted it because I've known it for a while and since it's the Nightfall this week it's a good time to post it.

Like i said. Huge respect for you, but here's the original post. It was posted the first time this strike was the nightfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register