What's new

Solved Fall update + Moded xbox = Banned?

• Thread starter Horizon
  • Start date
  • Views 520
H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So yea, I have been looking into this and I have not gotten any solid answers, Some say "unmod your xbox", some say your going to get banned either way, some say to just update via thumbdrive/cd offline. What the hell should be done for the update tomorrow having a flashed LT 1.1 drive?

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
So yea, I have been looking into this and I have not gotten any solid answers, Some say "unmod your xbox", some say your going to get banned either way, some say to just update via thumbdrive/cd offline. What the hell should be done for the update tomorrow having a flashed LT 1.1 drive?

to be safe just unflash worst that can happen is you get banned (would happen by leaving it flashed most likely)

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Im unflashing mine then updating and waiting a lil until i see if people are getting banned.

I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres nothing you can go, even unflashing is pointless. MSflag consoles all the time then go on a ban wave and ban them all at once. if you have been flagged there is nothing you can do, you will be conso;e banned.

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres nothing you can go, even unflashing is pointless. MSflag consoles all the time then go on a ban wave and ban them all at once. if you have been flagged there is nothing you can do, you will be conso;e banned.

Yea, I think I am just going to keep mine offline for a bit and see what people think. I am going to do the update through a thumbdrive though either way.

I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
even if you stay offline, if you have been flagged you will be banned as soon as you sign onto live. they will probably wait until the release of a big game to start a ban wave

Top Bottom
Login
Register