What's new

Discussion Fall Beta Console Registration - DO NOT FORGET TO ...

• Thread starter SKUNN3R
  • Start date
  • Views 807
SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Do not forget to run the BETA REGISTRATION

once downloaded to your xbox it willl be located in game demo's ,
once you run this program it will load up and you have to accept the terms , Then they then upload your details to microsoft
, Then you click [A] to exit to registration Demo !

this is for the people that dident no you had to do this as i dont think they actually stated it hope it help's :smile:

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol it clearly states it on site also its funny how so many people will just rush ahead its also common sence since it says its a game demo

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Lol i thought this was gonna say dont install it its a trap or something i was :what: im screwed

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
lol it clearly states it on site also its funny how so many people will just rush ahead its also common sence since it says its a game demo
ok clever clogs you show me a screen shot were it says you have to run the beta registration program in game demo's .. ?????? no it dosent say it .

Registration Details. This application allows registered Xbox LIVE Update Preview Participants to register their console(s) into the program by submitting the following information to the Xbox LIVE Service: (1) Console ID, (2) Console Serial Number, (3) Console S-Code, (4) GamerTag. This information is then used to register the console to receive updates of pre-release software via the Xbox LIVE service.

.. Dose not say it there :/ ?
a031c740-ce99-48d2-83d7-50089eaf8e01.png

And im sure it dosent state it there :/

Hate's how people assume there right !

Lubricant

Lubricant

Getting There
Reaction score
I registered, so the update will come in 1-2 days?

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
I registered, so the update will come in 1-2 days?
you ran the program on your xbox ?

and the beta demo says on your console 1-2 working days .. but on the connect website there say 5-6 working days ..

but around the private forums is you go on them most people are saying next tuesday the updates will role out ! ( i no what a b**** ! )

Lubricant

Lubricant

Getting There
Reaction score
you ran the program on your xbox ?

and the beta demo says on your console 1-2 working days .. but on the connect website there say 5-6 working days ..

but around the private forums is you go on them most people are saying next tuesday the updates will role out ! ( i no what a b**** ! )
Yep I did, I'll just wait within the week and see what goes down.
Latest is should come is when MW3 comes out :tongue:

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep I did, I'll just wait within the week and see what goes down.
Latest is should come is when MW3 comes out :tongue:
i no but TBH i think they have had us waiting to long :/ they must of made an error or somthing and had to re do a part of it , or most likley because it's a new way of registering consoles ... i just want to see this box of candy on my tv :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register