• Start date
  • Views 2,442
Falcon v5

Falcon v5

Reaction score
Sin$
Falcon Modzz v5 patches

XBL:Falcon Moddz v5

Check them out test them download them ya no wat to do.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63AQ70GU

Eliite

Eliite

Proud Owner of The Jungle - Training Facility
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm what is it based off of and virus scan??

Falcon v5

Falcon v5

Reaction score
Sin$
I do not hav a video cam or cap card so can u just make a vid and show me so u can show everyone else

no havoc edit

ZaCk iS PrO

ZaCk iS PrO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude if you don't have a a cap-card just go to the services section and somebody should be able to make the video of your patch but just to let you know sense your new posting patches without video don't match just giving you a heads up :huh:

R

Ry x MoDzZ

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh seriously , everyone should be required to post a video if they r posting a patch with a download link , so we know what were downloading

Falcon v5

Falcon v5

Reaction score
Sin$
can u guys stop being a**h***s like seriouly its no virus if it was a virus i would also hav the virus and i dont so if u want to be a **** and make rude comments go ahead but it doesent make u a tough guy and p.s nobody asked any of u *** wipes to even view so just shutup about and leave.

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can u guys stop being a**h***s like seriouly its no virus if it was a virus i would also hav the virus and i dont so if u want to be a **** and make rude comments go ahead but it doesent make u a tough guy and p.s nobody asked any of u *** wipes to even view so just shutup about and leave.
First off quit raging. Second I was actually "defending" you. Someone asked for a virus scan and I pretty much told them they are dumb for asking for one since it's a .ff file so calm down B)

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no offense but ppl dont usually like these type of patches that u spent about 10 mins editing...ppl only say "Oh great job looks sick" when they see u have put effort into it but im sorry u havent put muh effort into this and that is why ppl bag you because it is usless the the modding comunity. im not trying to bag you im just trying to tell why everyone is bagging u. but its good to see some contribution to the comunity :smile: try and be more cretative next time :smile:

Falcon v5

Falcon v5

Reaction score
Sin$
i wasnt talking to u fear i was tlking to every one who has to make a comment on every little flaw of this post :cursing::tongue_smilie: :drool: :tt2:

Top Bottom
Login
Register