• Thread starter Icebreaker315
  • Start date
  • Views 5,157
I

Icebreaker315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend of mine has a falcon xbox 360 (retail, not a jtag) that just recently got a 3 light red ring of death with the secondary error code of 0002. I know how to do the xclamp fix, and am actually really good at it. But I also know that this kind of error can have something to do with voltage problems, in that sense, it's out of my control. If I were to do the xclamp fix, would it work for this error? If not, what can I do to fix it?

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend of mine has a falcon xbox 360 (retail, not a jtag) that just recently got a 3 light red ring of death with the secondary error code of 0002. I know how to do the xclamp fix, and am actually really good at it. But I also know that this kind of error can have something to do with voltage problems, in that sense, it's out of my control. If I were to do the xclamp fix, would it work for this error? If not, what can I do to fix it?

probably messed up mosfets.

b3eb84da2f22a83336b91b51011a3fe7.png

I

Icebreaker315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the posts everyone, I +rep to all of you. My view on it is that it's worth a shot to xclamp fix it. But if I have to, i'll see what I can do about replacing the MOSFETs. I guess it'll all go down once I actually get a chance to crack that thing open. Either way it doesn't seem like it's completly pointless to do something. So thanks again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register