Unsolved Falcon RGH 1.2 Matrix Glitcher Not Glitching

• Thread starter Electronhack
  • Start date
  • Views 255
E

Electronhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I have done a RGH 1.2 install on a falcon, i have done these loads of times on falcons and jaspers with the same chip and all worked ok except for this one. I have used all the correct points and double tripple checked everything. Console still boots on stock nand. When i go to boot the console with xell written, my Matrix glitcher flashes the blue LED once to state it has powered on but it doesn't do the glitch as in flash its led twice quickly and then small pause then another led light. I can hear the fan changing noise as if it is trying to glitch but the led aint indicating it is. I am very stumbled by this as i cant find a solution or find anyone who has had the same problem. If yous want pics just ask and i will upload them straight away. I have used two matrix glitchers and they both do the same thing on this console so i do not know what is the cause or the solution as i dont know what causes the LED to blink to begin with. Hopefully we can find a solution.

Matrix Glitcher V1
Falcon Motherboard.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Ok so I have done a RGH 1.2 install on a falcon, i have done these loads of times on falcons and jaspers with the same chip and all worked ok except for this one. I have used all the correct points and double tripple checked everything. Console still boots on stock nand. When i go to boot the console with xell written, my Matrix glitcher flashes the blue LED once to state it has powered on but it doesn't do the glitch as in flash its led twice quickly and then small pause then another led light. I can hear the fan changing noise as if it is trying to glitch but the led aint indicating it is. I am very stumbled by this as i cant find a solution or find anyone who has had the same problem. If yous want pics just ask and i will upload them straight away. I have used two matrix glitchers and they both do the same thing on this console so i do not know what is the cause or the solution as i dont know what causes the LED to blink to begin with. Hopefully we can find a solution.

Matrix Glitcher V1
Falcon Motherboard.
Upload some pics. Sounds like possibly a pll issue.

Top Bottom