Solved Falcon RGH 1.2 freezes with hdd

• Thread starter BenJGrimm
  • Start date
  • Views 572
B

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RGH 1.2 Falcon only freezes when launching xexs via hdd i.e. GTA V and I can get online and play for around 15 minutes before freezing; with hdd removed playing any game from optical drive plays perfect for hours.

Seems an hdd is the problem, this is a genuine hdd to rule out any issues, plugins are not the problem nor are the files as far as I know my reasoning that it couldn't be the problem is due to the same files being ran on 3 other rghs fine without issue, have done smc editing etc... Just wondering if others have come about this problem.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
It's either a SMC issue or Cap issue on PLL_Bypass. RGH1.2 is great except it contain's the downfalls of both RGH1 and RHG2 as it contain's aspects of both.

B

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's either a SMC issue or Cap issue on PLL_Bypass. RGH1.2 is great except it contain's the downfalls of both RGH1 and RHG2 as it contain's aspects of both.
Well I've changed the smc config several times and found original values work best; I've created a fresh hacked image from a donor nand thinking the same that it may be the SMC, issue prevails; could you expand briefly on the pll bypass cap?
I am using a rev c.

B

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please close this thread; obviously 7sins is the wrong place to ask such difficult questions. smh

Top Bottom