What's new

Unsolved Falcon DVD Drive Banned After Flashing Or Not ?

T

tamoor ahmed

Reaction score
Xbox 360: Falcon
DVD-Drive: Liteon
CD-Key: Flashed
DVD+R DL: AonePlus 8.5GB
Not connected to XBOX Live since flashing
Dashboard latest

So I flashed DVD Drive and it went all fine then I burnt a game called minecraft storymode 2 tried to play that, which didnt worked then I read about abgx360, went through the process and tried again, then I read about XGD2/XGD3 and tried to burn portal2 which still didnt work.
I looked online and tried to understand whats going on and to my understanding you only get banned when you go online with flashed Drive or pirated game, but i have read somehwere if you dont patch a game you can ban your xbox dvd drive.
so im asking what going on have i banned my self by playing a non patched game first time?

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
No, if you did it offline, which you said you did, you are fine. The only way you get banned is running unpatched games online.

You can think of it like iso modding, people play modified games online and never get banned because the modded files are patched along with the iso.

T

tamoor ahmed

Reaction score
Does that mean the problem is me not using verbatim dvd+r dl discs. (I'm using DVD+R DL: AonePlus 8.5GB)

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
Does that mean the problem is me not using verbatim dvd+r dl discs. (I'm using DVD+R DL: AonePlus 8.5GB)

The brand shouldn't matter, also make sure you have the newest version of abgx 360 (1.0.6) as some titles are only supported by newer versions.

T

tamoor ahmed

Reaction score
just tried a xbox360 game called xbox live arcade compilation disc and its not reading that disc .
i used the following video to flash the liteon: youtube.com/watch?v=O-3Zwirxg2c

i would say maybe i broken it but the dvd reads the disc (i say that because i can hear the drive spinning) also i can still read the read the dvd drive on my PC

Top Bottom