What's new

Solved Falcon demon rjtag weird issue

NDO2

NDO2

I<3CR4s
Reaction score
Sin$
Retail throws rrod and demon nand boots fine the only way I can get the retail to boot is by powering the demon side then turn on the console and then toggle the demon back to retail and it will boot fine havnt touched the retail nand I am using diodes no aud clamp and I think that's the issue i have tested to see if it was the cr4 but I desoldered the 5v issue was still there even wrote retail to the demon side issue was still there! Am I safe to boot my console like that ? The console does work perfectly fine with rgh2 but I'd rather r jtag

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Retail throws rrod and demon nand boots fine the only way I can get the retail to boot is by powering the demon side then turn on the console and then toggle the demon back to retail and it will boot fine havnt touched the retail nand I am using diodes no aud clamp and I think that's the issue i have tested to see if it was the cr4 but I desoldered the 5v issue was still there even wrote retail to the demon side issue was still there! Am I safe to boot my console like that ? The console does work perfectly fine with rgh2 but I'd rather r jtag
Could be the diodes. Don't know why.... RJTAG and RJTAG+ are supposed to be demon capable. But if it works fine with the diodes, then that's probably your issue. Try RGH 1.2. Uses a RGH2 image, with RGH1 wiring.

Top Bottom
Login
Register