Sin$
No. It won't touch nand dumps other than move them from output folder

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
no need because you still have the original nand dumps.

stegzy

stegzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no need because you still have the original nand dumps.
ive tried donor nands and everything i can boot into xell fine just not my actual console my original nand is fine i believe its my console but i dont know why i cant load

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From wiring its a rgh 1.2.
I would resolder the a/pll looks like its bridging or a bad joint and newsk has suggested timing file 21 and 23 with jp unbridged on the cool runner and always works for me.
Im going off memory newsk correct any information if im mixing anything up dont have my notes on hand

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
stegzy stegzy Where is your Aud_Clamp Jtag wiring, I don't see it under nor on Top? This may be the problem here I don't see why so many people don't ask this. If you do have it please take pictures of it.

If you do need to do it here is a picture you are going to need Two Diodes 1N914 are fine and some wire
398448mob3.jpg

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
stegzy stegzy Where is your Aud_Clamp Jtag wiring, I don't see it under nor on Top? This may be the problem here I don't see why so many people don't ask this. If you do have it please take pictures of it.

If you do need to do it here is a picture you are going to need Two Diodes 1N914 are fine and some wire
398448mob3.jpg
Not Required For RGH 1.2, Belive That's Require For R-Jtop Which This Isn't It.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
rjtop is 15432s version of rjtag.

1.2 is rgh 1 wiring ported to rgh 2 images/dashes

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is RGH 1.2 is RJTOP
I've Done So Many And Haven't Had Any Trouble Doing It With out Aud_Clamp Like It Isn't Required For RGH 1.2

If You Check RGH 1.2 Install Guide Created By 15432 You Will See There Nothing Mentioned About A Aud_Clamp.

Back To The Topic.
OP: Did You Make Sure It's The Coreect Retail Nand Image?

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've Done So Many And Haven't Had Any Trouble Doing It With out Aud_Clamp Like It Isn't Required For RGH 1.2

If You Check RGH 1.2 Install Guide Created By 15432 You Will See There Nothing Mentioned About A Aud_Clamp.

Back To The Topic.
OP: Did You Make Sure It's The Coreect Retail Nand Image?
Well if that's the case then, I would recommend the OP to do the RJTOP you don't have to deal with different timing files.

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try resetting video output rt and y whike booting i recall off hand bud should give output for hdmi

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've read this entire thread, and there has been a bit of back and forth.

You're saying that the current status is that with the ECC written, you can boot Xell.
But then when you write the Xebuild image you cannot boot? Can you boot Xell (by turning on with eject) with the updflash.bin written?
With the glitch chip in PRG mode, you can write your stock nand (nanddump1.bin) and it boots OK?

Top Bottom
Login
Register