What's new

Unsolved Falcon 0001 Problem

J

jengar

Reaction score
Hey, i got a falcon fat console. Couple of days ago, i heard some noises coming from my brick and noticed a bad smell it was working fine though and i kept playing. 5-10 minutes later my console restarted with rrod and light on brick turned red. I freaked out and pulled all cords then put them on and it was working fine again. I played 20-30 hours after all these happened and i didn’t turn on the console for a week.

Tonight i tried to turn it on again. But light on my brick turns orange to green and green to red immediately (like in 0.3second, i also hear fans in this short time and stops immediately) and i get rrod with 0001. I tried another power cord and reset etc but it still same. I don’t have another power supply. I’m just a regular user. What would you recommend?

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
E010001Short circuit in the console/faulty PSU

Smell from xbox or PSU? What year is faclon? 2007 (v1) or 2008 (v2)

J

jengar

Reaction score
From PSU. I have no idea about the year.

J

jengar

Reaction score
By the way, today I tested the voltage outputs with multimeter from psu and found out that there was no electricity from 12 volt pins (3 in upper) even tho 5v was working well(2 out pins in top). Please help i wanna buy a new PSU but I’m not sure that problem is from psu or console itself.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, today I tested the voltage outputs with multimeter from psu and found out that there was no electricity from 12 volt pins (3 in upper) even tho 5v was working well(2 out pins in top). Please help i wanna buy a new PSU but I’m not sure that problem is from psu or console itself.
PSU. You can confirm it by opening broken PSU. Or even fix it.

Top Bottom