What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Fake Gold playable games?

L

Lino9999

Reaction score
Sin$
hello,

I have a stealth with fake gold spoofing. that means i can only play cods above bo2 (incl. Bo2) and other games but like gta 5 and gta 4 i can play online but i cant find sessions with players.
my question is does somebody know good games that can be played online with fake gold or does somebody know if there is a method to still get sessions with players?

UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I also gold spoof a lot of the times and id say the best games for me are bo2 and cod ghosts

X

XeKeysExecute

Reaction score
Sin$
hello,

I have a stealth with fake gold spoofing. that means i can only play cods above bo2 (incl. Bo2) and other games but like gta 5 and gta 4 i can play online but i cant find sessions with players.
my question is does somebody know good games that can be played online with fake gold or does somebody know if there is a method to still get sessions with players?
Essentially how gold spoofing works. Any cod after bo2 works, basically every other game is broken and you cant find lobbies

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait what? I have spoofed gold and play gta 4 and can find open lobbies with other people...

s o n n y

s o n n y

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait what? I have spoofed gold and play gta 4 and can find open lobbies with other people...
if your on a stealth that has xcommunity you can join without gold as long as someone else using xcommunity has been in a lobby

Top Bottom
Login
Register