Failure to Bridge

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Nubble, Nov 28, 2008 with 15 replies and 711 views.

1. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Is anyone having problems/issues with bridging? I have found that I can't force myself host at all? I'm so lost...

Any ideas?

2. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same here too man, not working with any variation of bridging :frown:

3. OP
    Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I don't know what is going on...

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    It was working for me yesterday but i kept messing up after awhile but then i got it again.

5. OP
    Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    is it working for you today?

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    i havent tried today, yet. But when i do ill tell you if its working or not. maybe that new update that came out yesterday was a host ban idk. Also i think i might bridge a different way then some other people so i dont no if that makes a difference.

7. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mind telling us? :biggrin:

8. brokenjets

brokenjets Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im tired of playing in laggy servers. so if the bridging ever works i want in!!

9. OP
    Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I have tried about four different ways to bridge, nothing... I believe they did hostban,although, it does seem that people still do have host... I hate my life (lol)

10. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Well i dont know how everyone else bridges so ill just tell you how i do it and you can see if its the same as the way you bridge.I load gears up and when im in the main menu i put my firewall on high and go to multiplayer. Then i go to watever playlist i want and start searching with my firewall still on high. Then i wait about 30 seconds and put my firewall down to medium. Then when i get all the players and the loading screen comes up to go into the game i put my firewall back on high immediatly. Then i wait about 15 seconds and if i get into the game when my firewall is still on high then i know that im host and if i cant get into the game and im stuck in the loading screen then i did something wrong. Once i get into the game i put my firewall back on medium.

11. OP
    Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Is it working today though?

12. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ughhhhh. fine ill get on gears now. lol. You people......I was playing halo. Ok ill post in a couple minutes and tell you if it is working.
    Edit: I'm not sure if its working actually. I thought i got host but when i went to standby nothing happened. maybe they changed there IP.

13. OP
    Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

lol someone on my friends list told me that he got it to work but i dunno who he is lol ill try to figure out what he did to get it to work...

14. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ok, im going to try to figure out a new way to get this to work. look what you did to me. You make me go on this case of getting bridging to work. lol

15. OP
    Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:

lol send me a friend request... we will get this to work TOGETHERRRRR lol

aCiD x NuBbLe is my name

16. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ok, im sending it right now.