What's new

Solved failed to sync files problem FIX ?

F

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello everyone on 7s

lately people having problems saying when they start up gta v online it will give a message : (failed to sync files) now yesterday the tunables.json worked fine for me but when i woke up and started gta v up with apache it was saying the same for me.

now i really wanna know if someon already figured out what the problem is and make it work again.
i hope someon can tell me and others with the same problem.
already thanks :smile: 
oow i just got a message saying its patched but would there be a way to do it again ?

F

Flooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend gets this, and he's not tried to mod or do anything.

F

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend gets this, and he's not tried to mod or do anything.
thats even weirder but when i turned the whole settings off and played normal i was able to join a game and when turning back on i was not

F

Flooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean your "whole settings off"?

F

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean your "whole settings off"?
just turned my dns settings to automatic and turned apache off and go play but now i got the same i was able to connect 1 hour ago

V

Vimpz

Reaction score
this keeps happening to me too

A

Aviatar2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just turned my dns settings to automatic and turned apache off and go play but now i got the same i was able to connect 1 hour ago
Try This :
Clear system cache of the all devices are connecting to the xbox
Come to System Settings > Wired Network > Configure network Click on the dns settings and change the primary dns to "8.8.8.8" and the second dns to "8.8.4.4".
Goodluck!

F

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try This :
Clear system cache of the all devices are connecting to the xbox
Come to System Settings > Wired Network > Configure network Click on the dns settings and change the primary dns to "8.8.8.8" and the second dns to "8.8.4.4".
Goodluck!
sorry mate but still not working idk whats happening :frown: still thanks for reply

V

Vimpz

Reaction score
I need to know why i wont work as well:frown:

Top Bottom