Enthusiast
Reaction score
same problem i dont know

W

War143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y they no work!?
because they cant make a game that has no glitches in it or a game with amazing servers. Treyarch are fails they spend a year and half on a game and cant make a proper server.

E

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Reaction score
Before
because they cant make a game that has no glitches in it or a game with amazing servers. Treyarch are fails they spend a year and half on a game and cant make a proper server.
Before you complain about treyarch failing how about you go make a game and we will count the flaws your game will have... Nobodys perfect every game has flaws no matter how long it is in devolpment

D

Defeat

Baka
Reaction score
If Treyarch is that bad then IW is just horrible. CoD4 obviously was a lucky fluke since the same company made Mw2, Mw3, and I'm sure another terrible one is being made as I type this.

W

War143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are twats have a little faith you no lifers, you come to to check the status of a game that you think sucks? If you were twice as smart you'd still be stupid. If that's really what you think then sell the game. i have to say so far I've and enjoyed the work they've done and the fresh ideas that came with it.
Im trying to answer other peoples questions and your a no lifer think about yourself not others.

W

War143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Treyarch is that bad then IW is just horrible. CoD4 obviously was a lucky fluke since the same company made Mw2, Mw3, and I'm sure another terrible one is being made as I type this.
All infinity ward games have been successful the only reason they got hacked in the end is because of them not being able to bring out title updates because of the costs.

Treyarch have already brought out updates and its been out for 3weeks and a prestige glitch has been found again.

S

Society

▲ Trilluminati ▼
Reaction score
Before
Before you complain about treyarch failing how about you go make a game and we will count the flaws your game will have... Nobodys perfect every game has flaws no matter how long it is in devolpment
He isn't a company that makes games and they are...

Y

yantan 69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im trying to answer other peoples questions and your a no lifer think about yourself not others.
I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.

E

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Reaction score
He isn't a company that makes games and they are...
Yes but they did not "fail" every game has bugs and glitches... Im just trying have him/her understand that.

X

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Before
I agree. Dead Island was in development for 7 years and it has alot of glitches and ect.

Y

yantan 69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cheers^Just wait a little while im sure it'll be back up again soon. Relax go outside get some fresh air or something.(that goes for you war123)

X

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
All infinity ward games have been successful the only reason they got hacked in the end is because of them not being able to bring out title updates because of the costs.

Treyarch have already brought out updates and its been out for 3weeks and a prestige glitch has been found again.
Not to count the glitches they had for MW3 for unlimited prestige tokens and titles and emblems and failed spawns and camping spots and over powered gay weapons and didnt try to fix..

B

bait

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong..half way in to mw2 most of IW left so not really the same company isit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom