What's new

Patched Facilty inside doors closed and you can go through them (graphic glitch...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
demonslasher

demonslasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have spawn location set to your facilty

go in your orbital cannon stay in player list and go to dashboard
wait for the game to kick you out

when you see the alert, join a friend wait the join friend alert to pop up and join.

when you spawn back in your facilty all doors are closed and you can pass through them...

probably only a graphic glitch,
just wanted to share

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
had the same in my Bunker sometimes, guess guess it's just a graphic failure. Last time I could walk through the door and hadn't a chair and laptop in in my Bunker.

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have spawn location set to your facilty

go in your orbital cannon stay in player list and go to dashboard
wait for the game to kick you out

when you see the alert, join a friend wait the join friend alert to pop up and join.

when you spawn back in your facilty all doors are closed and you can pass through them...

probably only a graphic glitch,
just wanted to share

Okay.. this that you found probably can be another way to do the start from an old drive in facility glitch that doesn't work more (got patched some weeks ago). The original way is:

-> Go to ddheist screen, press A on any mission avaliable
-> Instead you open the recent activity (PS4) or do the target mode method (Xbox)
-> You will appear on a strange screen showing the ddheist screen
-> Open interation menu turn off the ddheist screen
-> Close interation menu and press down dpad and select any story mode character then cancel the black alertscreen

Doing this old way you will can move your character in the same conditions as your glitch with the glitched facility but without map.

You need to check doing your glitch:
1st -> If appear the minimap for you
2nd -> If you can press Start and open the GTA pause menu.
3rd -> If you can drive any car inside the facility
4rd -> If you can invite anyone inside your glitched facility.

demonslasher

demonslasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay.. this that you found probably can be another way to do the start from an old drive in facility glitch that doesn't work more (got patched some weeks ago). The original way is:

-> Go to ddheist screen, press A on any mission avaliable
-> Instead you open the recent activity (PS4) or do the target mode method (Xbox)
-> You will appear on a strange screen showing the ddheist screen
-> Open interation menu turn off the ddheist screen
-> Close interation menu and press down dpad and select any story mode character then cancel the black alertscreen

Doing this old way you will can move your character in the same conditions as your glitch with the glitched facility but without map.

You need to check doing your glitch:
1st -> If appear the minimap for you
2nd -> If you can press Start and open the GTA pause menu.
3rd -> If you can drive any car inside the facility
4rd -> If you can invite anyone inside your glitched facility.

you can try it yourself bruh! :smile: i cant even if wanted. i cannot use vehicles in my facilty. they are bricked/dead/blocked.

try and let us know. im gonna try later and see if the minimap comes out. i didn't even check, but probably was there as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register