What's new

Patched FACILITY MERGE MEGA THREAD , DUP GLITCH, GIVE UPGRADES TO AVENGER,DRIVE IN FACILITY,TRANSFER VEHICLE

• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 15,623
E

EJEXILE81

Reaction score
Sin$
Question fellas, is there anyway of parking your KANJALI Tank inside your CEO garage? I tried swapping (my Tank is parked in my Facillity) it with a car in my CEO garage. But that didn’t work. I need it in my CEO garage so i can swap it with a special vehicle.
Thank you.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDERS:
LoSt GliTches #FARTCREW
Hu3-Shotz
Electricwun

CHANNEL:
https://goo.gl/R3LGZ2

This is a brand new Facility Merge glitch found by Myself ,Hue_Shotz, and ElectricWun
This is an incredibly fun glitch we are finding glitch after glitch.

Things that you can achieve with this glitch:

Elegy retro Duplication Glitch with no custom plates.
Transfer special vehicles that you received from GC2F that are stuck in your facility and move them to your SVW...finally.
Transfer Aircrafts to SVW so you can spawn them right next to you...Hydra , Laser Ect.
Give Friends your Avenger upgrades
Drive in Facility Glitch
Move RCV, Chernobog to garage

Merge Glitch:
Founders:
LoSt GliTches #FARTCREW
Hu3-Shotz
ElectricWun

MUST own same facility
Invite only session

1. You need to pull out a vehicle from your facility
2. You need to call out your MOC that has a CAR STORAGE with a vehicle stored inside.
3. You have to park your MOC directly next to the facility.
3. You drive behind MOC and get the right D-Pad option in the top of your screen
4. Friend send you an invite to their facility
5. You accept invite, spam right on D-Pad to enter MOC, and immediately accept black alert.
6. You should spawn in Facility and your facilities should now merge together
7. Any empty slots you have will show your cars that are stored in your facility
8. You can drive in facility now

if you spawn in default bunker , have friend start a job, join him get first alert, tell him to back out, then spam through both alert
The glitch should still work.

Give Avenger upgrades to friends:
Founders:
LoSt GliTches #FARTCREW
Hu3-Shotz
ElectricWun
BroonTango
Boca_Boy

Must own same facility
Invite only session.

1. Fly your Avenger out of the facility
2. Do the merge glitch
3. You will see your friends Avenger appear in your facility
4. Swap characters and rejoin your friend.
5. Go in your facility you should see your friends Avenger...
6. Tell Your Friend to leave the facility.
7. It should let you in the Avenger now
8. Hit right D-pad and change something like armor
9. You have now received all your friends upgrades

STORE AIRCRAFTS IN SVW ...HYDRA , LAZER ECT.
Founders:
LoSt Glitches #FARTCREW
Hu3-Shotz
ElectricWun

Must own same facility
Invite only session

1. You need to make sure slot 1 is empty
2. You need to store a 2-RH8s in slot 4,5,6, or 7
3. Friend is putting a Night Shark in slot 1
4. Go outside and call the special vehicle you don't mind loosing
5.Go back in facility and do the merge glitch
6. You should now see your friends Night Shark
7. Your friend will push your RH8 to the poll with the yellow
circle and block off the driver side door
8. Your friend needs to block off the passenger side door with the Night Shark
9. You need to hit Triangle,X or Y,A at the same time
10. You will TP into car and exit at the same time
11. If you end up outside in the RH8 and the plates have changed , drive to a full garage
12. Drive in and swap over any car, you wont loose it
13. Go back to facility and call out the aircraft you want to put into your SVW
14. Enter the facility, at this time your friend can allready be pushing the 2nd RH8 to the circle
14. Teleport and exit facility again....Triangle,X....Y,A
15. You will spawn outside and plates will change again
16. Turnaround and drive back inside facility, you will be on an infinite loading screen
17. Tell friend to start up a job next to the facility, once in the job tell him to kick you
18. walk back into the facility and make sure it says your aircraft on the blue management circle
19. Walk back outside and call the special vehicle you just used , the car you swapped over in the garage should show up,
20. Hop into that vehicle and drive it into the facility.
21. Swap it with your aircraft
22. Now walk back outside and open your interaction menu and call out the special vehicle you used to replace....your aircraft will showup.

Tada good luck everybody!

Move Special Vehicles to facility if you allready own them:
Founder:
LoSt Glitches #FARTCREW
Hu3-Shotz
ElectricWun

Must own same facility
Invite only session

This is for the people that have modded Specials Vehicle that are stuck in the facility from the previous GC2F

1. You need to make sure slot 1 is empty
2. You need to store a RH8 in slot 3
3. Friend is putting a Night Shark in slot 1
4. Go outside and call the special vehicle you dont mind loosing
5.Go back in facility and do the merge glitch
6. You should now see your friends Night Shark
7. Your friend will push your RH8 to the poll with the yellow circle and block off the driver side door
8. Your friend needs to block off the passenger side door with the Night Shark
9. You need to hit Triangle,X or Y,A at the same time
10. You will TP into car and exit at the same time
11. If you end up outside in the RH8 and the plates have changed , drive to a full garage
12. Drive in and swap over any car, you wont loose it
13. Go back to facility and call out the special vehicle you are loosing through your interaction menu, the car you replaced in the garage will show up
14. Take that car into the facility , facility has to be full
15. Replace over the special vehicle that is stuck in your facility
16. The new special vehicle will move to the SVW

How to store RCV and Chernobog in your garage:
Founders:
LoSt GliTches #FARTCREW
Hu3-Shotz
ElectricWun

Must own same facility
Invite only session

1. Put an RH8 in slot 3, and nothing in slot 1
2. Friend puts a Night Shark in slot 1 to push you with
3. Duper drives the RCV or Chernobog outside, then walks back in and sends friend invite to facility
4.Do the facility merge glitch.
5. Your friend can now drive cars in facility, and also see your cars
6. Friend pushes your retro with the Night Shark to the poll with the yellow circle and block off the driver side door
7. Friend blocks off passenger side door with Night Shark
8. You make sure you can Teleport into driver seat of Retro
9. Stand on yellow circle , and hit Triangle and X or Y and A at the same time, you will spawn outside in Retro
10. The plates should have change to the RH8 plates
11. Simply drive the RCV or Chernobog to the garage you want to store it in

DUP GLITCH
Founders:
LoSt GliTches
Hu3-shotz
KillerGaming
ObeseGiraffe

Must own same facility:

1. Store an elegy retro in slot 3 , RH8 in slot 2, Random vehicle in slot 1.
2. Friend needs to empty slots 1-3.
3. Drive out the RH8, then call out your MOC and put it directly next to your facility.
4. Tell your friend to go in his facility and send you an invite.
5. Get in the RH8 and pull up behind the MOC , accept the facility invite, spam right on D-Pad , than accept black alert.
6. You will spawn in facility and can drive vehicles.
7. Drive your elegy retro to yellow circle and block of the driver door.
8. Now go grab the other vehicle you stored and block off the passenger side door.
9. Stand on the yellow circle and press Y,A or Triangle, X at the same time and TP into Retro.
10. You should spawn outside in Retro and the plates should change.
11. Drive the Retro in your MOC to save.

Things i am working on with this glitch:

Give cars to friends...very close
Give cars to yourself

When doing the merge glitch to dupe, if your friend can see one of their cars. They can also do the duplication glitch after you (they just get vehicle, and teleport into it while exiting facility....then drive into MOC).

Question fellas, is there anyway of parking your KANJALI Tank inside your CEO garage? I tried swapping (my Tank is parked in my Facillity) it with a car in my CEO garage. But that didn’t work. I need it in my CEO garage so i can swap it with a special vehicle.
Thank you.

If you have the tank in a vehicle slot, just do the SV glitch to get a RH8/Faggio down there. Then drive that into your facility and swap it out.

You should be able to drive it into a full facility at step 11. And directly swap it with your tank, though I just followed steps on here and took it to the garage first (just in case). Also when you follow steps in post, the SV will be invisible in the garage that it was stored and be inaccessible.

Last edited:
nOOb iHACK

nOOb iHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Siiiick! Just did this to my Akula! Really easy to follow instructions... thank you!

Edit: Also previously did it to my hydra, retro and khanjali. This makes 4 SV of my choice:smile:

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Siiiick! Just did this to my Akula! Really easy to follow instructions... thank you!

Edit: Also previously did it to my hydra, retro and khanjali. This makes 4 SV of my choice:smile:

It maybe to late.....but when doing this with your aircraft's, you will not have one in the hanger anymore. So when your aircraft is in the facility, fly it to your full hanger (to get one back in there).
After doing this, you will still have the aircraft in your facility and be able to send that one to the SVW.

nOOb iHACK

nOOb iHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It maybe to late.....but when doing this with your aircraft's, you will not have one in the hanger anymore. So when your aircraft is in the facility, fly it to your full hanger (to get one back in there).
After doing this, you will still have the aircraft in your facility and be able to send that one to the SVW.

Good point but are you speaking of Pegasus aircrafts or any aircraft?

This method is patched cause I've been trying since yesterday and haven't been able to spawn my helpers nightshark in my facility. Also tried new merge glitch where we both get in the car with no luck.

Last edited:
antoxiv

antoxiv

Reaction score
Sin$
When doing the merge glitch to dupe, if your friend can see one of their cars. They can also do the duplication glitch after you (they just get vehicle, and teleport into it while exiting facility....then drive into MOC).

If you have the tank in a vehicle slot, just do the SV glitch to get a RH8/Faggio down there. Then drive that into your facility and swap it out.

You should be able to drive it into a full facility at step 11. And directly swap it with your tank, though I just followed steps on here and took it to the garage first (just in case). Also when you follow steps in post, the SV will be invisible in the garage that it was stored and be inaccessible.
How do you get the tank in a vehicle slot?

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

This method is patched cause I've been trying since yesterday and haven't been able to spawn my helpers nightshark in my facility. Also tried new merge glitch where we both get in the car with no luck.

No I am talking about hanger aircrafts (not Pegasus).
Was messing with glitch yesterday, and got my Pyro stuck in bike rack. Thats when I realized that it was not in the hanger.
The same happened to my Akula, but luckily I was able to put a copy back into my hanger. But as for the Pyro, I am certain I have lost it.

And this glitch is still working at the moment. Dont worry about your friends night shark not popping up, just use your vehicles that are in the facility. For your friend to gain access to them, you will need to get in first then jump out. Your friend will then need to get out and back in, so he goes over to the drivers side).

After trying to get my friends car to pop up in facility, we realized that you can just do steps above...... Dont understand why Lost did not know this (as it is the first thing, you would normally try).

How do you get the tank in a vehicle slot?

I got my Tank into a car slot with one of the return to storage glitches, back when the DD update came out.
But if I was going to use this glitch to do that. I would leave tank outside of facility and then try to bring it in (like you would with an aircraft or SV) that would be your best bet.

Last edited:
G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you.
Try filling every garage with elegys and save 1 free spot in ur ceo office and buy a car over the tank

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So both of your characters need a facility to do this ? I’m confused by all the extra stuff said in the video

You swap characters and swap back again as if both need a facility do get upgrades on the avenger for just one of them and the steps list is way different from the video I can’t tell what is what

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So both of your characters need a facility to do this ? I’m confused by all the extra stuff said in the video

You swap characters and swap back again as if both need a facility do get upgrades on the avenger for just one of them and the steps list is way different from the video I can’t tell what is what
Both characters need facility

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You don’t need your help to have a car to push u you can just get him to drive it to yellow circle then teleport in and out of it

nOOb iHACK

nOOb iHACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No I am talking about hanger aircrafts (not Pegasus).
Was messing with glitch yesterday, and got my Pyro stuck in bike rack. Thats when I realized that it was not in the hanger.
The same happened to my Akula, but luckily I was able to put a copy back into my hanger. But as for the Pyro, I am certain I have lost it.

And this glitch is still working at the moment. Dont worry about your friends night shark not popping up, just use your vehicles that are in the facility. For your friend to gain access to them, you will need to get in first then jump out. Your friend will then need to get out and back in, so he goes over to the drivers side).

After trying to get my friends car to pop up in facility, we realized that you can just do steps above...... Dont understand why Lost did not know this (as it is the first thing, you would normally try).

Thank you... it worked again on my first try. Not sure why I wasn't hitting it earlier.

TIP: if you want the khanjali in your SVW... just drive khanjali outside your facility. After you exit the facility by pressing "Y" and "B" on what ever vehicle you used to glitch out in, drive that vehicle to a full garage (it will be your khanjali) and replace over anything you don't mind losing. Next, replace the khanjali with any vehicle from your facility. Your khanjali is now in your facility as a personal vehicle. Now follow the steps in this tutorial on getting the khanjali to your SVW.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you... it worked again on my first try. Not sure why I wasn't hitting it earlier.

TIP: if you want the khanjali in your SVW... just drive khanjali outside your facility. After you exit the facility by pressing "Y" and "B" on what ever vehicle you used to glitch out in, drive that vehicle to a full garage (it will be your khanjali) and replace over anything you don't mind losing. Next, replace the khanjali with any vehicle from your facility. Your khanjali is now in your facility as a personal vehicle. Now follow the steps in this tutorial on getting the khanjali to your SVW.

No worries, good to hear you where able to sort it out.
At least that's one thing out of the way for you......all the best.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To store a car inside the svw can’t we just use this https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-solo-money-dup-v2-easy-and-fast.1709177/
( dupe glitch which replaces the last car you had outside )
And have a sv outside and then dupe over it ? ℑ can’t try it because mine is full with planes etc ℑ‘ll Definitely not gonna replace lol

To store a car inside the svw can’t we just use this https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-solo-money-dup-v2-easy-and-fast.1709177/
( dupe glitch which replaces the last car you had outside )
And have a sv outside and then dupe over it ? ℑ can’t try it because mine is full with planes etc ℑ‘ll Definitely not gonna replace lol
Because that takes like 2-3 minutes and is solo and easy as hell

A

aldea002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to exchange a car in SVW for an aircraft?

For example, I have my Deluxo in my Phantom Wedge slot, and I want to take it out and put a Buzzard or just exchange them.
I'm thinking it would be possible if I do the glitch again but when my Buzzard is in the facility, I will call my Deluxo and drive it to the facility and exchange it for the Buzzard. Any opinions?

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to exchange a car in SVW for an aircraft?

For example, I have my Deluxo in my Phantom Wedge slot, and I want to take it out and put a Buzzard or just exchange them.
I'm thinking it would be possible if I do the glitch again but when my Buzzard is in the facility, I will call my Deluxo and drive it to the facility and exchange it for the Buzzard. Any opinions?

Yep, thats correct.....just drive your Deluxo into the Facility and swap it with the Buzzard and it will go to the Phantom Wedge slot in SVW.

Still dont understand how to get a kanjali in the svw!?!

You will need to do the glitch a couple of times. First you need to get a duplicate of the tank in one of your garages or facility, swap out a SV for a RH8 or Faggio. And then drive that RH8/Faggio (from your SVW) into the full garage (where tank has been stored).

Top Bottom
Login
Register