What's new

Patched Facility Merge MEGA Thread! CAR DUPLICATION, *NO CUSTOM PLATES* SPECIALS/AIRCRAFT/BMX IN FACILTY ETC

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any updates?

Just now, me and my friend successfully merge facilities, but now when I exit the car and she gets in, then gets back out, then back in again; she can no longer drive the car in the facility. We switched sessions, but same thing again.
1.Duper gets into car to dupe.
2. Glitched out helper waits until the engine is started and then taps triangle and then holds triangle............until in the driver seat
3. Duper hits triangle when he sees the helper grab the door handle. Helper will get in passenger seat and then moves to driver seat
4. Duper goes to passenger side and hits triangle to get in.
5. Helper drives the car to the block off spot........car must be evenly spaced between glass and the glass covering just behind of the front quarter panel.
6 Helper hits triangle to get out and then duper should move over to driver seat.

Just finish out the glitch.

That is the way I've done it for a friend for about 10 full rounds of duping in the facility.

J

JayS727

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can I use this and make a dupe over the bmx in my facility? Or how can I remove some BMX in my facility? I currently have 4 but I just want one.. lol I think I'm having a brain fart cuz I swear I used to know how to do this lol

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So can I use this and make a dupe over the bmx in my facility? Or how can I remove some BMX in my facility? I currently have 4 but I just want one.. lol I think I'm having a brain fart cuz I swear I used to know how to do this lol
I replied to your pm on this question

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. Sorry I have been reading and reading. And I just can’t wrap my head around it. How do I actually use this merge to give cars to my second character. I have read where I have my friend exit all facility, I have also read where I can drive it out of my facility, drive to a garage with rh8’s and drive the RH8 out and then drive that car in its place. I’m sure I will be able to figure out how to merge the facility, but I am trying to peacemeal the steps from other now patched glitches in order to give my second character some of my modded cars. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. Sorry I have been reading and reading. And I just can’t wrap my head around it. How do I actually use this merge to give cars to my second character. I have read where I have my friend exit all facility, I have also read where I can drive it out of my facility, drive to a garage with rh8’s and drive the RH8 out and then drive that car in its place. I’m sure I will be able to figure out how to merge the facility, but I am trying to peacemeal the steps from other now patched glitches in order to give my second character some of my modded cars. Any help is greatly appreciated!
I asked the same question earlier...
Simple. Once merged, touch no cars on character one, just leave your mate in the merged facility while you swap to character two.
Once on character two (I even reloaded the game), either spawn or walk into your facility and you'll see your mate, still merged inside with your character one cars.
Sit in, unlock & dupe what you need as normal.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked the same question earlier...
Simple. Once merged, touch no cars on character one, just leave your mate in the merged facility while you swap to character two.
Once on character two (I even reloaded the game), either spawn or walk into your facility and you'll see your mate, still merged inside with your character one cars.
Sit in, unlock & dupe what you need as normal.
So can you transfer more than one car at a time from p1 to p2?

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I read back, I see the answer to my earlier question. The guy said that the friend hits "exit all" once you're in the car you need.
However I don't recall needing to do that. Forgive me if I've mis-remembered.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I read back, I see the answer to my earlier question. The guy said that the friend hits "exit all" once you're in the car you need.
However I don't recall needing to do that. Forgive me if I've mis-remembered.
I can't imagine you need to if you're teleporting the car outside. Which would mean you can do multiple.

B

BigDaddy97

Reaction score
Sin$
When you Run for the door, make sure to make your character stop in front of the door, it seems to trigger the ”enter cockpit” popup. Has worked every time for me and my friends

Last edited:
Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Only Faggios get lost. You'll not lose your PV unless you leave them outside accidentally.

K

Kumu72

Reaction score
Sin$
So ive managed to merge however my friend cannot drive my vehicles. He can enter the driver seat and start the engine, but cant drive. I have my permissions set to everyone and i do not have aircraft in my facility.
Any ideas?

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So ive managed to merge however my friend cannot drive my vehicles. He can enter the driver seat and start the engine, but cant drive. I have my permissions set to everyone and i do not have aircraft in my facility.
Any ideas?
Make sure you are the host of the invite only session.

A

aymenmalekinfo

Reaction score
Sin$
Step 5 of duplication. Always i find my self out of the facility without the car. Please help me ! :frown::frown::frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register