• Start date
  • Views 51,574
W

WayneCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the text is nothing like the viedo wtf is up with that

I'd be happy to try and help you. Which part are you confused or having issues with?

Gooney Rail

Gooney Rail

Reaction score
Sin$
this part after 5. Make sure you have a parachute. When you have glitched spectate, start any job from map, do different target alert and you can see yourself falling. Now wait few seconds and you should see the water area, if not, open map and back out. Try to parachute to the water and drown to death. Proceed with step 7

W

WayneCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this part after 5. Make sure you have a parachute. When you have glitched spectate, start any job from map, do different target alert and you can see yourself falling. Now wait few seconds and you should see the water area, if not, open map and back out. Try to parachute to the water and drown to death. Proceed with step 7

Okay, understandably confusing as that part was identified later on after video was posted. So, when you are falling you will notice that you can still fall in a direction if you use the thumb toggles. Even if your character looks as if he is spawning over and over again under the map and falling if you pay attention you will see that you have made a little headway. You have a few options, you can pull your ripcord and see if it will let you glide into any number of underwater areas, these are marked and can be found where any water is during normal gameplay. The second option is to not pull the ripcord and to use your patience and push yourself towards water gradually. Eventually your character will hit water and die OR you will find yourself standing above ground.

Important note: If you find yourself frozen in midair underground or your character won't fall, open options menu, open map, close out of options menu.

I use the bike race at the military base and I end up falling by Mt. Chiliad and I can push myself into/under the Alamo sea area.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Spalchk9 Spalchk9 and I worked out a couple things with this glitch.
No need for a parachute or worrying about falling thu the map and landing anywhere.
Just send the strike team on your friend on the map. Friend gives you to time to play with the radio and once you're falling thu the map, just direct your friend to where you're falling. Once your friend is close to your area, you will spawn on the ground and you can kill yourself and proceed with the glitch.
You can then get your interaction menu by having your friend start up the VIP work Velocity. Your friend doesn't have to complete the work. He can fail the work. Once the work is finished or failed, the lobby wide message will appear about the success or failure and a couple seconds later the glitched person will have his interaction menu!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No need for a parachute or worrying about falling thu the map and landing anywhere.
Just send the strike team on your friend on the map. Friend gives you to time to play with the radio and once you're falling thu the map, just direct your friend to where you're falling. Once your friend is close to your area, you will spawn on the ground and you can kill yourself and proceed with the glitch.
You can then get your interaction menu by having your friend start up the VIP work Velocity. Your friend doesn't have to complete the work. He can fail the work. Once the work is finished or failed, the lobby wide message will appear about the success or failure and a couple seconds later the glitched person will have his interaction menu!
Yup good stuff... anyone else can have a play around with more missions like the other vehicle work. I knew for a while that none of the ceo work gives your interaction menu back while still be invisible, but for whatever reason it seems the special vehicle missions will. Makes the glitch a lot more enjoyable and powerful when your invisible with full interaction menu capabilities ?

W

WayneCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Nice nice. The parachute/water method is for doing this without a friend. But yes, awesome find with interaction menu.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol my method doesn’t need parachute
And can be done in 10 mins
I switch sessions and do the go glitch over that fast
And i stay invisible
Sounds like your method isn’t that good lol, considering I do the parachute method and be fully glitched in 5 mins hardly.... weird flex tho

Chris2405

Chris2405

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubtful, if your stuck at those steps more than likely just error on your end..
Thanks for the confirmation, after many... Many tries finally landed it.
Post automatically merged:

Doubtful, if your stuck at those steps more than likely just error on your end..
It seems that you can't enter any npc vehicles or it will remove invisibility.

W

WayneCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the confirmation, after many... Many tries finally landed it.
Post automatically merged:

It seems that you can't enter any npc vehicles or it will remove invisibility.
At the point you have fallen through the ground and are standing above ground again. Join a friend in a diff targeting mode twice. This will make it stick. Read the entire thread and follow steps very carefully.

DrDabgerousGamin

DrDabgerousGamin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fricken noobs. Just got it to work, they just made the timing of pause/job a bit trickier. Still works tho

Top Bottom
Login
Register