Fable the lost chapters

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Night Train, Nov 27, 2008 with 2 replies and 96 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night Train

Night Train Getting There

Ratings:
    Alright so here's the deal
    I downloaded fable the lost chapters for pc and for a while it worked fine, it crashed a few times and so i updated my graphics motherboard and sound drivers and it fixed the problem. My computer can run any high end game from crysis to ...anther really high end game.... It has no problems running anything (if you actually want specs i'll get them it's been a while i forget). So i try to run it today and it is very choppy and odd, when i mouse over things colors change and remain and it lags to hell but seems to still have a good framerate. I try all my other games and they all run perfectly fine, so i reinstall, my drivers were already up to date so that shouldnt be a problem, however the problem persists

anyone ideas?

2. Alteran

Alteran Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I had the same problem with a copy i got from a torrent, then said screw it and went out and bought it. I think it's a problem with game itself. i'm still looking for an answer as well.

3. OP
    Night Train

Night Train Getting There

Ratings:
    well after a few restarts it started to work just fine, now i beat it and am on to fable 2 so at this point this problem is solved if a mod could please close this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.