Fable 3 Game Saves

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by ModdedLegos, Jan 4, 2011 with 9 replies and 17,276 views.

1. ModdedLegos

ModdedLegos Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello people this is ModdedLegos here today and I was wondering if there was anybody needing WORKING and GOOD gamesaves for Fable III. And I would like to know which kind of Sex and what the Morality should be. Because I am willing to upload 3 saves and I would like to have your opinion so just post it down in the comment section below and I will get working on them right away. :biggrin: And by the way I am going to be buying all of the items on the marketplace for Fable III so those items will also be yours.

2. nastykid303

nastykid303 Newbie

Ratings:
    can you put up a save when you decide to be good or evil after you become king

3. Thejboyswagg

Thejboyswagg Newbie

Ratings:
    can you put one up of a female just becoming queen plz

put one up of a female just about to be king please with loads of money and guild seals

4. OP
    ModdedLegos

ModdedLegos Newbie

Ratings:
    So you want a King that has a neutral morality? I'm not sure how to do that one but I will look into it for you. :smile:

5. chimpster23

chimpster23 Newbie

Ratings:
  6. CED1988

CED1988 Newbie

Ratings:
    here is my backup of 3 days every fable legendary weapons and the gauntlet and clothes to resign or use another program modio

in order to load

n1 = Personal and load your backup if you have not start a new game

N2 = once your game starts press start and game management then please choose load a game you should be sanctuary

N3 = you should see a figure with a crown and a big hammer on him c is the part that must be loaded

here is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDA27RGH

you was the king on this backup

7. Kingfrozen2

Kingfrozen2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would like you to upload a: 100% good, male, 50% game completion, decent cash, decent weapons.

8. Svax

Svax Getting There

Ratings:
    Use this fable 3 save editor - https://www.xboxmb.com/forum/43-xbox-360-modding-tools/15037-fable-3-mod-tool.html

Follow the instructions on how to open your save then just click the button at the top that says like get lots of money etc.

I was able to keep all my promises at the end of the game while at the same time having enough money in my treasury this way :tongue:

9. Collateral22

Collateral22 I hate fanboys.

Ratings:
    Can i have a Male Evilish (not to bad) save, just after completed the Chicken (Killing them) and Opera Quest are unlocked with like 500 million gold and 500000 guild seals, and if possible, have the villagers killed at the start not the girl,
    thanks

10. FableHerm

FableHerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Id upload mine if anyone want it.

Boy
    King
    Good
    Rich
    No dead people
    Black Dragon (all 3 agugements)
    Avo's Somthing!(Two Agugements)
    Good Cholthes
    And If 10 people subscribe to youtube.com/FableCenter ill put all the DLC I have.

DLC's I have:
    Understone
    Tratiors Keep
    Industrial Knight stuff
    5 Stars Dog Potion
    Dye's
    Highlander
    Free weapons

I think thats it.

Need A Nutral Acc, No demon door, Boy, King, No Legendary, Like 10Mill Gold, No keys, No gnomes, No wife, And If its not to much to ask Don't kill the girl at the beging.

I need this Acc for Youtube, EG: Demon door walkthorughs, Key,Gnomes.

Please Will some one do this for me?

• Like Like x 1