• Thread starter Otaku Se7en
  • Start date
  • Views 58,927
BASlC

BASlC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works, but not all weapons are there. It's missing one weapon. Achievement progress even shows for it 49/50...

The missing gun is the Dragonstomper .48.

That's because the character has it equipped.

Could someone help me?

I'm just trying to transfer the guns and some clothes, hair, etc. to my main save but it corrupts my gamesave each time.

1.) I'm doing this all offline on an up-to-date console.
2.) Sign in as myself with main save and load the game.
3.) Sing in as offline account and join my game with this save.
4.) Gift all the things I want to my main save and then save.
5.) Turn xbox off. Sign into LIVE. "Save is Corrupt"

Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because the character has it equipped.

Could someone help me?

I'm just trying to transfer the guns and some clothes, hair, etc. to my main save but it corrupts my gamesave each time.

1.) I'm doing this all offline on an up-to-date console.
2.) Sign in as myself with main save and load the game.
3.) Sing in as offline account and join my game with this save.
4.) Gift all the things I want to my main save and then save.
5.) Turn xbox off. Sign into LIVE. "Save is Corrupt"

Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

Odd. When I gifted all the weapons to myself, the hero had the basic sword and gun...no dragonstomper.

X

x D3cEpTiiK x

Reaction score
Sin$
I got ur save and followed all ut tuts, it worked perfectly.
And then i saved it and it saved.
But when i dashboard and returned to fable 3 and load ur save, it got corrupted..

I got the updated ver of fable 3
And i have the Free DLC that comes with the game, and the free weapons DLC and the yule hat DLC...

What do u think is the problem here?

P

PinoyLaker24

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think Fable 3 can be modded in ANY way shape or form because of the latest title update
If Otaku can humor me and prove me wrong in any way Id be most glad

W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I have noticed this on a lot of boards & sites where people are having problems with the games being corrupted so I am going to try & make this as simple as possible to help everyone get past this. Fable 3 is very bad about corrupting saves once they leave the device or have been altered in any way.

The tool I use for pretty much everything is Modio 3.0 & I keep my saves on one of my USB Pen Drives to make things more simple.

Alright once you try to inject the saved file into your device if you will refresh so that you can see the changes you will notice that the folder under the profile you saved it to looks something like "Fable III (0)" & all you need to do is change the "0" to "4D5308D6" which you can do by clicking on your user ID in the main device list & then in the preview area right click on the folder & choose to rename it. When your finished you should see "Fable III (4D5308D6)" now & that's it.

Sometimes the game will still corrupt you just have to be patient & keep trying which most times pays off.

Good luck & I will add a few saves here later as mine became corrupt & I have to reply the game again which I will make a few saves later to share

S

Sugashane

Reaction score
Sin$
This save has all items and clothing, enjoy my peoples
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b5k1ljgdxx6a5am

Edit:
Yes it has ALL Legendary Weapons

Edit 2:
I have to leave for work so I'll just post this:
Get 360SR and Horizon, 360SR is on my mediafire in my sig
Load your IDs into both 360SR and Horizon, saving them (Load your default Fable 3 save off the device your putting the other on and from the correct profile)
Resign the downloaded save with 360SR, then quickfix with Horizon Boom done

I'll write a better tut tonight.
Edit 3:
Wrote this Tutorial Last night, figured I'd post it before I worked Today:
This is a tutorial on Rehashing and Resigning Fable 3 Saves Properly. I use Modio, 360 Super Resigner, and Horizon for all my steps.
I am Borderline advertising for Modio and Horizon, but I feel its wrong to post links to their tools and Display use of them without giving them credit for their hard work.

You can Download Modio here:
Code:
http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php
Please Show Your Support for them making a great tool by Purchasing Modio VIP for just 10$

360 Super Resigner (360SR.exe) here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zczjwzhyyvm

Horizon here:
Code:
http://www.xboxmb.com/download_beta/
(Please Show Your Support for Such a Great tool by Donating to the Site, or Purchasing a Diamond Subscription

Now to Explain what is in this tutorial:

- How to Locate and Extract Your Save
- How to Save Your ID's into the Resigners
- How to Rehash and Resign the Fable 3 Saves to your IDs
- How to Re-Inject them
- A Few Side Notes, Explanations, and Pointers will be Mixed in with the Tutorial

Now to Beging you need to Open Modio (Right click and Run as Admin if your one Vista or Windows 7)
[Modio Must be Run as Admin so that it has the authority to open your HDDs/USB/MU properly, and run the extra drivers needed for Some HDD sizes]

Click the 'M' (Red Box) in the top left corner and then 'Explore My Device' (Green Box)
[This is simply Opening the tool within modio for Fatx Exploration, meaning opening whichever device your save is on, Modio Recognizes any Sized USB, MU, and the 20, 60, 120, and 250 gb Xbox 360 HDDs]

pic1l.png

Once the window pops up you will click 'File' (Red Box), and 'Open/Close Drive' (Green Box)
[This is Opening your Memory Storage Device to Extract or inject Saves]

pic2a.png

After it loads you will be looking at your Device's Storage. On the left is your Content on the Storage Device (Red Box), in the Right Box will be what the contents of the folder are that you Click on (The Plus sign opens them, clicking them shows the contents in the right Box)
[This is an Extension of the last step in Detail, the Goal is Locating your Fable 3 Save]

pic3h.png

If using a HDD: Just Click the Plus sign next to 'Patrition 3' then 'Content' (Left Box outlined in red)

If using a USB: Just Clock the Plis sign next to 'Content' (Left Box Outlined in Red)

Now that you've opened your Content Folder, you may see tons of folders beginning in 'E000' (Red Box) these folders contain all the saves for one profile. if both the Profile and all its saves are on the HDD/USB, it will show the profile name in Perenthasis next to it. If not, then just Click the Plus sign next to Each until you find the one with the correct saves to be your profile. (Example,You have Profile A and profile B, your looking for profile A. You saved all your saves under profile A, and only a few under profile B. When Looking at the contents of all the 'E000' folders, the one with all your saves is going to be the one that is profile A.)

pic4.png

Once You've Located and Opened the Correct profile, you'll have your save, right click it, and hit 'Extract' (Red Box)

pic5yy.png

Now Save it Anywhere you'd like

These last Few Steps were extracting your own Fable 3 Save, in order to get your Profile, Device, and Console ID, to attatch to the downloaded Save, so that your 360 will recognize it as yours

Now Minimize Modio, as you will not need it for a few minutes.

I will not go into Picture detail over these next few steps, its 12:17 AM, and I went to the bar with some friends after work, so I am very tired and not wanting to write this whole thing, but there are those that need it.

Open 360SR and Horizon. Within 360SR, at the top you'll see 'Resigning,' 'Mass Resigning,' 'Settings,' ect.

Click on 'Settings'

Then 'Load ID's From Con File' Select the Fable 3 Save you just extracted, then hit 'Save IDs'

Now you have your Fable 3 IDs saved into 360SR

Now Open Horizon

At the top you will see 'Game modders,' 'Profile mods,' ect.

Click on 'Tools'

Then under it, the 2nd Option 'Package Manager'

Open Your Extracted Fable 3 Save with this tool

Then hit the down bar under 'ID Set 1' and it will drop box 'Save ID Set 1' Click that, now your IDs are saved into Horizon.

Close the save in Horizon

Then go to 360SR, under the 'Resigning' tab, click 'Open Save/Con File...' (Top left Corner)

Open the DOWNLOADED SAVE that you are trying to insert to your Memory Storage Device (USB/HDD/MU)

Then Click Resign File (Bottom Right Corner)

Close 360SR, your done with it

Now Click 'Quick Fix' from the Horizon Line of Tabs at the top and Select Your DOWNLOADED SAVE

You are now done with Horizon

Un-Minimize Modio, and right click in the box under your save, and Hit 'Insert File'

Pick the DOWNLOADED SAVE, and insert it

It will ask about overwriting, simply click Yes

You are done, your downloaded Save is now injected and ready to be loaded.

Notes:
- You can Rename your Fable 3 Saves and still use them. So you may avoid overwriting your existing Saves (Just right click the downloaded save and hit 'Rename' you can pick Hero000, Hero001, Hero002, or Hero003)
- In game to load a save other than the one that the game Auto-Loaded, go to your sactuary, and go the game options, and load.
- You may want to place this save not under your main profile, but a side offline profile, so you may gift yourself these items in slitscreen. If you do this, then at the beginning of the tutorial, open your 2nd profile, not 1st/Primary.

<3 Otaku Se7eN

Edit 4:
Since the Pictures aren't loading for some reason, I put the tut itself and all the pics I took in one folder and a .rar, for download. If you repost my tutorial please give credit to me for writing it.
Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h91ot6j1llz3w1p/Fable%203%20Tutorial.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?h91ot6j1llz3w1p

Edit 5:
Here is that Fable 3 Save with all weapons and clothing again:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b5k1ljgdxx6a5am

This doesn't seem to work anymore. I followed the steps but when I copied the profile ID over into the 360SR to make my downloaded gamesave read as mine, it says the ID is too short.

Anybody know what to do?

B

bakon

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't follow the directions, but the usual rehashing through modio and mounting with USBXTAF worked for me. Thanks for the awesome save!

Y

YukarixMinato

Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i try to work this it keeps on saying this 'The system cannot find the file specified"

xSuperBeaner07x

xSuperBeaner07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone happen to have a save file with all weapons anymore?

T

Terride

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for bringing up a fairly "old" thread, but I was wondering if there was a save with the pre-order DLC items(Inquisitor, Channeler, Crystal and Clockwork Tattoo sets)? I'm not sure if gifting them works, but I haven't been able to try as the only two links to the file with the DLC have since gone down. Shot in the dark, but I figured I'd try since the game just went free. I only have the free DLC installed unfortunately.

Larry David

Larry David

Curbing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aw...I got excited there but it was a bumped thread from 2010!

T

Terride

Reaction score
Sin$
Aw...I got excited there but it was a bumped thread from 2010!

Well, the all-items saves still available from 2010 work and you can gift your heroes any/all items from those saves without corruption by having them join your game with a dummy profile. See ghost's post above mine for one such file.

..None of the ones I've found have the DLC preorder items though.

Larry David

Larry David

Curbing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that, does it include all the collectibles and clothes?

I read on the Fable wiki that the preorders were not released on XBLM and can't be gifted...sorry dude!

T

Terride

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that, does it include all the collectibles and clothes?

I read on the Fable wiki that the preorders were not released on XBLM and can't be gifted...sorry dude!

It should include them all. I did a search and found another savegame that I used to get all the clothes and items(might have been posted on Youtube IIRC). As far as the DLC not being able to be gifted, I've read that as well. However, one person I've been playing with on my friends list says they had the Inquisitor gifted to them and xboxachievements.com seems to back up this as well. Though I'm not sure how reliable both sources are, I want to at least try so I can be sure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register