• Thread starter SK8 BOARD B 123
  • Start date
  • Views 650
S

SK8 BOARD B 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's an old game but im looking for someone to play through the story with. I just got to the part where Theresa talks about how Lucian is getting more powerful and you have to fight the Spire Guards for the first time. I have both Knothole Island and See the future. I am also looking for someone to dupe the Legendary items and Demon Door items along with the Ancient Ancestor items from the chest In the guild tomb because I can't open it any more the Fable2.com site is down now and it is impossible to get them otherwise.

*Gt: SS BREAKDOWN
*Time: 3:00P.M.-1.00~A.M. EST. On weekdays

Thank You,

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the game and DLC on demand but I'm afraid I no longer play online as of late. I may in the future but right now I have other games I'd rather play. I can however give you all the items from the guild chest as before the site shut down I used a trick to "redo" the tales you would have done and now receive all the items from the good, bad and neutral endings at the same time whenever I open the chest.

S

SK8 BOARD B 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the game and DLC on demand but I'm afraid I no longer play online as of late. I may in the future but right now I have other games I'd rather play. I can however give you all the items from the guild chest as before the site shut down I used a trick to "redo" the tales you would have done and now receive all the items from the good, bad and neutral endings at the same time whenever I open the chest.
When would you be able to get on and dupe them for me?

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When would you be able to get on and dupe them for me?
Not sure but sometime tomorrow. Just at some point send me a msg on live so I have a way to msg back and tell you to invite me or send you a invite. One thing though, I wouldn't be duping them. I'd just gift them. I get all the items anytime I open the chest on a save that hasn't yet so I can get as many copies of the items as I want. My GT is KoStorms

S

SK8 BOARD B 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure but sometime tomorrow. Just at some point send me a msg on live so I have a way to msg back and tell you to invite me or send you a invite. One thing though, I wouldn't be duping them. I'd just gift them. I get all the items anytime I open the chest on a save that hasn't yet so I can get as many copies of the items as I want. My GT is KoStorms
Alright I'll send you a message, do you mind giving me the items a couple of times?

Top Bottom
Login
Register