Sin$
lol thanks for telling me of the leak :o found it on WBB

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I think online coop will make the game amazing.

P

PAC ATAK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 MORE DAY!!!! w00t! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

w00000t! it comes out today!!!! i just ahve to wait and get home to play it!!!!!!!!! yay! everyone have fun playing it! and if you want to partner up with me on coop add me XBL and we can play =] GT: log1c n0t

ok so the ups man just dropped fable 2 off at my house!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill goign to post pics of it later but as of now im off to play :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

R

RagingMonkey74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lucky i want it so bad/... i am so broke though:cursing:

B

boonsaint1129

Reaction score
Sin$
good game all around. it seems very glitchy. i don't know what i did wrong but now i can't run, attack, shoot gun, use magic, quick travel, or start different quests. don't ask how it happened because i don't even know. now i'm at the point where i think i'm going to have to start a new game just so i can run :cursing: i'm so far into the story too. anytime i try and travel i get a message "You can't leave until this scene has ended." if anyone else runs into this and finds a way to fix it please share, i'll do the same.

P

PAC ATAK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
boonsaint1129 said:
good game all around. it seems very glitchy. i don't know what i did wrong but now i can't run, attack, shoot gun, use magic, quick travel, or start different quests. don't ask how it happened because i don't even know. now i'm at the point where i think i'm going to have to start a new game just so i can run :cursing: i'm so far into the story too. anytime i try and travel i get a message "You can't leave until this scene has ended." if anyone else runs into this and finds a way to fix it please share, i'll do the same.

i havent run into any of the problems but maybe it could be your controller? :S

B

boonsaint1129

Reaction score
Sin$
it isn't. i have 3 different ones that i have tried, same result. i think i am stuck in an archaeology quest and i hit the dashboard while the cutscene was going, so i may have to finish that quest to finish the cutscene

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, well i was in the middle of playing then i got the RRoD, then last saturday i finished it at my friends but now my xbox is still broken which isn't cool

G

gmoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damn i wan't this game badly my friend got it on release date and said its impossible to put the controller down

F

ForrrestMaster

gmoney said:
damn i wan't this game badly my friend got it on release date and said its impossible to put the controller down

Its possible... The story line is eh. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register