Gamesaves Fable 2

• Thread starter Aniiiii
  • Start date
  • Views 2,012
A

Aniiiii

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys, I've been leeching off of this excellent forum and I will contribute soon but please help me with this... Ok so I've scoured the internet for HOURS in search off an Editor for Fable 2 that actually works and is free. I used Cullis Gate but my game save wont load and I cant save it for some annoying reason. And so the most important is that, I DON'T WANT A GAME SAVE THAT REQUIRES DLC. The DLC is a waste of money and I have no MP right now so yah. Please help guys thanks!

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
that is the only save editor that i have ever seen. Plus PLAY through the game it is not hard at all.

A

Aniiiii

Reaction score
Sin$
that is the only save editor that i have ever seen. Plus PLAY through the game it is not hard at all.

Sorry for the bump, but I've already played through the game ATLEAST 3-5 times but I recently saw a friend play Fable 3 and thats rejuvenated my interest!

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i played through like 30 times and I am not kidding but I do have a gamesave with everything done and all houses bought with alot of good weapons and Hals Armor but you might need the two add-ons but I don't know so here it is.

Game Save- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3PRHPWXK

Use Modio for Rehash and Resign.
Your Welcome :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register