What's new

Gamesaves Fable 2 save game completely evil with instructions!

• Thread starter Hackingandmodding
  • Start date
  • Views 18,667
H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello this is a save game download and a tutorial for how to get the save on your xbox 360 hard drive. Well first you need to open xplorer or x port or what ever program you want to use to inject the save. OK now unzip the file and take the save open a con resigner and resign it to your id by loading the id's im thinking you already have yours saved, ok well then open (Im gonna use xplorer) Xplorer and go to Content\YOUR PROFILE ID\4D5307F1\00000001
and place the save file in there also if you dont have a 4D5307F1 folder just go into Content\YOUR PROFILE ID\ and make one or just use mine from the file. Now that you have it close xplorer and insert your hardrive into the xbox 360 load up fable 2 and enjoy. Also might wanna back up your save if you already have one, anyways heres the file!
Download:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Hope this helps you lazy people be sure to give thanks!

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
it would help if you explained where the save was and stuff like that..

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well ok I just need to understand more of what you meen.

jrob922

DXM Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chris213 said:
it would help if you explained where the save was and stuff like that..
yea like do the achievements unlock when you start up the game, or is there something you have to do like get an achievement legit for all the other ones to unlock?

crackhead

crackhead

Reaction score
Sin$
Hackingandmodding said:
Hello this is a save game download and a tutorial for how to get the save on your xbox 360 hard drive. Well first you need to open xplorer or x port or what ever program you want to use to inject the save. OK now unzip the file and take the save open a con resigner and resign it to your id by loading the id's im thinking you already have yours saved, ok well then open (Im gonna use xplorer) Xplorer and go to ContentYOUR PROFILE ID4D5307F10000001
and place the save file in there also if you dont have a 4D5307F1 folder just go into ContentYOUR PROFILE ID and make one or just use mine from the file. Now that you have it close xplorer and insert your hardrive into the xbox 360 load up fable 2 and enjoy. Also might wanna back up your save if you already have one, anyways heres the file!
Download:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Hope this helps you lazy people be sure to give thanks!

thanks for the save HandM i will try them out later

T

traypalazax

Reaction score
Sin$
HEy,,

:biggrin:Let me say this ..you did it right.. but one question comes to mind before I put this on my hard drive, Nothing serious...Did you have the down loaded content on your 360 when you made the charecter ?(nole island ect..). Because I don't have the ability to do anything with files made with that content.....

Please get back to me soon...I'm getting on the game in a few hours...

H

Huffm4n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when i did this and i tryed to load it came up as corrupted data...

T

traypalazax

Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably not corrupt... Its the Downloaded content at the time of the charecter creation.. If they have the patched game disc and not the game disc the day it came out.. and the ID's to the game saves... I tryed this game save ..could'nt get it to work, I even changed the ID's of the game save (resigned and rehashed)... and the game save does'nt even get recognized by my game disc...

We'll to be honest I'm not sure why this charecter game save is in here.. The content says it has about 63,000 gold and evil is maxed out... well if thats all it is all I need to do is make a new charecter and turn off the lock and kill everything in site... wam, instant evil..with standing horns.. not sure if he's going to get back to us but I'll look at the content some more and see if their are achievments abtainable from the stuff in storage...

Generally from what I see in their thoe, .. is to have a use for this game save, Instead all I would need to do is with a new charecter, get into the westcliff Demon door before I'm less than 50% evil ( ie. marker is in the middle of evil and good).
Always save game before moving to another region and going into dives, dungeons,ect...

Thats all you need evil for.. I think...?...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register