Discussion Fable 2 modded save

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoC ReapeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for those who play Fable 2 and want a lot of gold and can't get the hex to work right :smile:

Just resign and rehash with YOUR info (all nulled info on save)

Also when you load this, do it with ethernet unplugged with system cache cleared, have not tried it online yet, but i do know it resets if you go on live to load the game, but after you load offline then save, try online and let me know.. :smile:

Enjoy and please do hit thanks if you download :smile:

password is: se7ensins

Code:
http://www.MegaShare.com/1615249

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Its not Hard to Get money legit, and modding fable II saves isn't hard. To get remote gamesaves to work you need to clear your cache, then load the game online, let it update, then Click load the injected save. Use the 360 Super Resigner, then Hash Bloc Calculator.

DoC ReapeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah wasnt hard but i seen post with people having problems hexing the money or renown..

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
Or...

Unplug Xbox360 from the internet.
Change the year to 2025.
Load save.
Get money.
Reconnect, and save.

Repeat.

tgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell pm me and i will give you 999,999,999
or i could just up my save i guess :/

CurryOnToast

Banned
Reaction score
Omg, Seriosly nobody cares if its easy to make money maybe they cba they just wanna wonder round etc. Just leave it nobody cares about u inparticular

DoC ReapeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CurryOnToast said:
Omg, Seriosly nobody cares if its easy to make money maybe they cba they just wanna wonder round etc. Just leave it nobody cares about u inparticular

uh what? i dont know if lack of sleep is making me think your post is meaningless and just stupid.. actually to be honest i have no idea, what the heck your even posting about besides its easy to make money.. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom