Not open for further replies.
S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying to Hex Edit Fable 2,
I have 1,000,000 gold, and change it into 9,999,999 it all works,
Save > Rehash + Resign > Put on HD > Load Fable 2 > Continue > Hero 002 > Loading
And it just sits at the loading screen.

Any help?

Cheers.

T

taco543

Reaction score
Sin$
i heard about mods workin on it but i dont have the game anymore so i cant try but ill look and see if can remember where i saw it then ill post it

EDIT: Found it all rep goes to playinghalotoday he also has a vid: WHERE TO FIND YOUR FABLE 2 GAMESAVE:

1. Access your Gamer Profile (Gamertag) folder on your Xbox 360 Memory Card / Hard Drive.

2. Open the "4D5307F1" folder to find another folder name "00000001" and within this folder you will find your HERO gamesave(s).

HOW TO MAx OUT YOUR STATS:

1. It doesn't matter what amount of Gold/Money and/or Renown you currently have for your Hero.

2. When you are editing your gamesave, do a TEXT search for "gold" with UNICODE selected.

3. Where is says G.o.l.d.B.a.l.a.n.c.e.=.' NUMBERS with PERIODS ', replace each number with a 9 in the text field. Do this for both sections, without adding any additional numbers or replacing any of the periods in between the numbers.

4. Now do a TEXT search for "money" with ASCII selected and replace all the numbers within the money tags to the number 9. Do this for both sections without adding any additional numbers.

5. Next do a TEXT search for "renown" with ASCII selected and replace all the numbers within the renown tags to the number 9. Do this for both sections without adding any additional numbers.

6. Save the file and resign / rehash the file using a program (Hash Block Calculator - Find it using GOOGLE) that can do this with files over 1 megabyte (Mb) in size. Then put the file back on your memory device.

7. Load up the game and acquire at least one additional amount of gold and renown. Then, save your game, and proceed to do the previous steps all over again to max our these stats to the next level.

8. Keep doing this until you get to 999,999,999 for both Gold/MOney and Renown. Gold/Money doesn't go any higher than 999 million, and Renown starts to reset to zero after a couple of billion.

HOW TO MAX OUT OTHER STATS:

1. Do do a TEXT search for "heroability" with ASCII selected and replace the number within the heroability tags to the number 5. Do this for every instance of this value without adding any additional numbers.
Not all these values max out at 5, some max out at 4, but it doesn't matter, it still will show up as maxed out within the game.

2. You can alter your Morality and Purity by running TEXT searches for these with ASCII selected. Only max out the first few digits before the (.) period by replacing each number with a 9. Example: ORIGINAL: 15.000000 41700000 CHANGE IT TO: 99.000000 41700000

WHAT ELSE YOU WILL NEED:

1. XBOX 360 Memory Card or Hard Drive.

2. Transfer Cable/Device. Can be purchased at any gaming related retailer. Such products include the DATEL/INTEC Xbox 360 Xsata or Xport for harddrives and memory cards and the Xbox 360 Transfer Kit for Memory Cards. You can even use the Microsoft Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable you get for Free when you buy an Elite or 120 GB Harddrive. Call Xbox or Fill out the order form on xbox.com to get that particular cable.

4. Software such as Xplorer360 or Xport. Use any search engine to easily find these programs.

5. If you've never accessed your Xbox files on a computer, there are plenty of tutorials found on the web. Our tutorial here assumes you have a basic understanding on how to access Xbox files.

6. Programs such as Xplorer 360, Xport, etc... As well as a valid Resigner/Rehasher that can rehash / resign con files over 1 Megabyte (Mb) in file size. Such a program is called "Hash Block Calculator", and can be found using any Search Engine.

TIP(S):

1. You can easily aqcuire gold/money by quickly completing a job in one of the towns.

2. You can easily aqcuire Renown by showing off a trophy to the bystanders. VIDEO:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gClVYRWhpxM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
taco543, You just Ripped Repoman, Copying and pasting part of his tut and not giving credit, just acting like you made it yourself. way to be a tool.

Heres the Full REAL Tutorial

Flex Offender

Flex Offender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude I have a FULL step by step tutorial on word, on my house comp, but im at school, so ya.... ill post it when i get home, it has everyhting u need to know!

u gotta download the word thigny though, so it doesnt spam the form..:S

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Canadian Piro said:
dude I have a FULL step by step tutorial on word, on my house comp, but im at school, so ya.... ill post it when i get home, it has everyhting u need to know!

u gotta download the word thigny though, so it doesnt spam the form..:S

Yea I saw you viewing my thread where you downloaded that word doc from...

iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT:

Since Taco's previous post that properly referenced and linked to our Fable 2 modding tutorial / video was inappropriately reported and removed... Here's a link to a previous thread where the Fable 2 modding tutorial and video had been originally posted: click here.

------

As for the OP's problems... Since you were only changing the decimal values for GOLD and we can assume you didn't add / subtract anything anywhere else. It's most likely that you need to use a Rehasher / Resigner that can handle files over 1 Mb (megabyte) to which Fable II character saves are usually well over.

Do a search for a "Hash Block Calculator" program on any search engine. Those programs can handle files over 1 Mb and it's what we used for our Fable II hero saves. You can see one such program being used in our previously referenced video and it's mentioned in the text tutorial as well.

Good luck.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
iwantthemoney said:
NOT surprised by the continued personal attacks towards other forum members...

So if he ripped one of your tuts you'd be like 'Good Job for Ripping this tutorial!'

Edit:
I reported his post and it got Deleted, its no longer a problem.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you all for helping me, Will thank you. :smile:

Cheers.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit me up on AIM or MSN if you need any help, Nate is working on a Mod Tool for the Game that will actually work right.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Canadian Piro said:
lol nice memory

When I first upload Tuts ect. I nromally watch the thread for maybe 20-30 mins, alot of people view it but hardly anyone posts so the threads die and you don't see them anymore til someone re-posts the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register